Chapter 32

Lily PoV

"What is that smile? Am I missing something?" Mira started her interrogation the moment she saw me

"I know there is something going on between you two!" She continued, and all I did was blushing.

"My god! Look at your face, you are glowing." She giggled saying those.

"Mira, you are right. I love him. All those years, I just didn't understand at first but the last time we talked was an eye opener, and I don't want to run away from it anymore. In fact, I told him!" I confessed.

"Wow! That's my girl!" She cheered.

"But." When I remembered the remaining days left with him.

"He will leave soon, far away."

"Oh." Mira looked at my face mirroring my expression.

"Good reason though. He will be doing his apprentice in Africa. James will be a doctor soon."

"You know what, it is something you can't compete with. It is necessary for his future. Don't think that you can't handle it this time because you handled it pretty well for the last ten years, and this time is different because it's definite. You realized your love for him, and you know that he feels the same to you." Mira's advised is what exactly I wanted to hear.

"Thank you, Mira. It gives me strength hearing those words of yours." I said.

"And why are you here, again?" She asked.

"To help with your thesis?" I answered.

"I don't think, I'll accept your help. Your happiness is more important this time. Go and spend all your time with James. Leave Drake's ass to me." Mira said pulling me from my seat.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Don't worry about me, okay? I know enough that you love me and its time for yourself to be happy. I couldn't be more proud of you, Lily." Mira hugged me after that.

"Go and tell me all about it, soon!" She teased as I went out of her house.

"Hey." Someone greeted me.

"Drake." He was looking at my face in an unexplainable expression. Something I don't like to know, because he is Drake.

"I never see you before beaming. I can feel your happy soul." Drake said.

"Stop it Drake."

"It's because of James, huh." I don't think I can listen to him any longer when he only think is trouble.

"Lily, I think you should hear this. I'm sorry, I really do. I was stupid to screw my opportunity to be with you, and to add with that my behavior last few days. I do hope that you will forgive me someday." Drake said with hint of sadness I refuse to believe.

I suck at forgiveness when it comes to Drake because he deserves it.

"I hope it's real, Drake. Maybe soon, but for now, why can't you be responsible enough to help Mira out?" I said as I his arms where up in the air.

"I'll start with that. Hope you have the best of your time with James." He said like he was genuine.

"Thanks." My last word, then I walked away from him.

Before I'll fall to a deep thinking, James announced himself from a distance leaning outside his car.

His smile was radiant like a daylight. God, those are one of the things I will miss about him, his gorgeous smile.

"Everything, okay?" He asked.

"Yes." Is my simple answer.

"Come on, let's go wherever you wanted to." James said that made my blood so excited.

"Anywhere? Just like we are on a date?" I asked.

"Sunshine, this is a whole day date you will not forget the rest of your life." James boasted.

"You better be." I challenged him, as I reached for my seat belt.

"By the way, Natasha already left so the mansion is all ours." James said casually, but it sends weird feeling into my guts.

"Are you alright?" James asked innocently but I already know that he is teasing me.

Another side of him which I like.

"Yees..." I almost stuttered.

"My seat belt seems stuck." Then he helped me too close for my breathing.

"You know you're cute right now, and I can't get used too it." James murmured.

"Trust me, baby, I'm far from being cute." I then flirted back if it is what he's doing.

"Sunshine, you can't do that." He murmured as if in pain when I inched my face to his.

"It's dangerous especially when you can't mov..." I stopped his word when I slightly kiss his lips.

"Did you just...?"

"Kiss you." I continued.

"Now let's go to our whole day date, baby."

"I didn't know you have this in you." James chuckled.

"I will let you know, all of me, gentleman."

"Be careful there, it depends on the situation." James said with a warning as he drives the car.

- - -

Yey!

Officially back ;) Here's for now after I reread this story. The edit will be after the completion of the story so bear it for now!

💋