Chapper 1

I was furious. I felt a hot poison boiling in my chest. My fists tighten to get ready to strike him when suddenly-Hey there...you're probably wondering how I got here. Well, let me explain.

I was 19 years old when it all started.....

"Out of my way, cock juggling thunder cunt!"

Some Stacy pushed me in the half full hallway. My neko ears twitched as I watched her walk away. I hate it when shit normies do that. My tail started to swish back and forth the more I thought about it. I decided I'd let her live and hurried to my 4th period.

I yeeted into the classroom with the speed of at least 30 Ben Shapiros. Everyone looked at me and clapped except for the Chads and that one guy... this guy he had platinum blonde hair and a bandana covering his mouth and nose so I couldn't quite make out those features. He was super tall but had very tiny hands. You know what that means ahaha! It means he has tiny hands, you fucking autist.

" 'ey" the man suddenly said. Oh no he caught me staring! He's gonna think I'm some libtard a- "CAMDEN YOU GAY FAG TAKE THAT OFF YOUR FACE WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS!" Mrs.Zoboomafoo boomed from across the room. The Camden kid glared at her for a little while until he used his right index finger to slowly bring the top of the cloth to the bottom on his chin just to say four words.

"Whatever you say, ZoboomaFOOL"

The class went dead ass silent. The teacher fainted. The mostly normie class roars with 23 white teens screaming "roasted!" or "oooooh". Everyone just decided to leave since it had been 15 minutes and she still hadn't gotten up.

    I ran to the tall boi. "That was the most courageous thing I've ever seen!" I exclaimed with a twinkle is my eye. "Heh, thanks." He ruffled my hair. My tail formed a heart. When he said that my neko ears perk up. "A-Arigatō, desu!" I nodded. "Wait..." he started. As he said that I began to worry. Oh no he's gonna think I'm some neckbeard! "You're a weeb too!?" He asked while looking very excited.

    After that we talked about our favorite Japanese animes and animation meme youtubers. "No homo but do you maybe wanna hang out tomorrow?" Camden asked. "Sure thing , Camden-kun!"