°9°

¯'☆✭

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

When Yoongi wakes up he finds himself in a unfamiliar room.

It's darker than his room, with posters of cars and a few bands hung up on the walls.

He sits up and looks around the room, it smells comforting to him. It's smells quite masculine but it's toned down with an underlying sweetness.

Getting off the single bed he notices all the clothes that have been thrown onto the floor and left there for quite a while, wrinkles covering the items from being stepped on multiple times.

Opening the heavy door with a creak he looks around with caution, his legs trembling.

Where am I? Where's Gukkie? 

Thoughts run wild through his brain, not stopping to think straight for even a second.

He tip toes down the hallway to what seemed like a living room. It had rather old looking couches and a t.v that hasn't been updated in few years.

He sees a dark brown patch of hair at one of the couches, facing away from him.

Yoongi tilts his head to the side.

Deciding to see who the person was he waddles quite silently behind the couch and leans over to speak into the brown haired persons ear.

"Hello mister?" 

The tall boy screams in fright and turns around to look at Yoongi.

"Y-Yoongi you're awake! You scared me bub!"

"Jeonggukkie? Where are we? I was scared when I woke up.." Yoongi mumbles, water building up in his sharp eyes.

"Sorry that it scared you bub, we're just a my house since it was a closer walking distance than your house."

"Oh.. okay, but you really need to get some new couches. Oh and a new t.v they look gross." He scrunches is button nose with distaste.

Jeongguk frowns but understands that Yoongi has only been given the best so seeing well used things is not something he's used to.

The taller sighs and pulls Yoongi to sit on one of the couches with him.

They cuddle together for a small while, just listening to each other calm breaths and warm heart beats.

The little kitten boy yawns with droopy eyes and snuggles underneath Jeongguk's arm, squeezing his pale face into the comfort of the olders body.

Jeongguk looks down to the younger, eyes and heart filled with a type of love he's never felt before.

Love.

Love is strange.

Jeongguk has only ever felt love from his father.

A family love.

Love confuses Jeongguk.

Why is love so fragile?

One second everything feels so perfect and the next it all shatters into pieces and crumbles away.

Just thinking about it makes him question if love is as real as people say it is.

Why can't love be simple?

Why does it have to hurt like a million little needles piercing your heart all at once?

Sometimes being lonely forever doesn't sound all too bad.

It would be peaceful.

But also quite miserable.

Considering he's an adult a lot of things confuse and scare him.

It's ironic really.

A tough looking man is a scared puppy on the inside.

Just break down the crumbling walls and you'll find it hidden away.

¯'☆✭.¸_✧_¸.✭☆'¯

thank you all so much for 4k reads! 

again sorry for the smaller chapter, i've recently been getting 2-4 hours of sleep and it's taking a toll on me

mildly edited, sorry for any mistakes

please vote or comment if you can! 

i love all of you precious sunflowers <3

yoonkishi🔮