Intro

Hey
As there are various characters for this story so here is a reference so as to have a clear picture about each character
Main characters
Ansh Singhania
Sweet and sensitive guy by nature but never let go of when it comes to have fun. Sometime sweet, sometime innocent, sometime flirtatious actually no one knows what in his mind. He is mischievous guy. This man personifies book's description of tall and handsome is actually admired by various girls with a hot body. He believes in keeping everyone happy specially girls😉. He loved his little sister Tina a lot and he admired his parents (Keesh) their love for each other. Everyone said he has similar face like his dad and this is actually true. He loves his Dad carefree attitude, his dad's love for his mother, friends and family. He loves his mom boldness when she works as police officer and her shyness when his dad tease his mom. For him his dad and mom both his role model. He is ambitious and fun loving guy. He is star kid with looks and his popularity is on top. His carefree look drive girls insane. About his work he is proud CEO of Singhania diamonds his grandfather's company. One more thing about him he loves teasing specially he loves to tease his Aahana.
Aahana Malhotra
She is a cute little girl. For her life is family, her best of friends, her sweet little friend, chocolates, dogs and yes her ant. She is sweet and mischievous girl. Her real face came only in front of her best friend tina. She is shy girl and she loves dogs a lot. She loves to see her ant but she always become shy when she saw him for her he was her guide. She is Dad's princess. Everyone love her. Every parent want to have daughter like her. Beautiful girl with pretty face. Perfect girl that every man wants to be in his life.
Tina Singhania
Bubbly girl, Daddy's Princess, Mom's sweetheart, Bhiya's little sissy and off course bestest best friend. When It comes to her one word is so short to describe her. Lovely girl with looks. She plays Cupid in every one life. Yes she is sweet but when her mood is off don't even dare to go near her that time she becomes volcano. It depends on situation when she becomes sweet and when she becomes bold. She is package of everything.
Naksh Singhania
Man with looks. Loved his wife his family a lot. He was star of Indian Cricket team and  he is retired from cricket and now working in his restaurant Krishna. He is owner of Krishna. Proud father of Ansh and Tina. And Best husband of Keerti Naksh Singhania.
Keerti Naksh Singhania
Mother of Ansh and Tina. Lovely wife of Naksh. She is commissioner of police. She is bold independent lady and loved her family a lot.

Rohit Malhotra
Father of Aahana Malhotra and Varun Malhotra and husband of Pooja Malhotra. He loves his daughter a lot. Owner of M&M company. He was a cricketer and now he is retired from cricket. Best friend of Naksh Singhania.
Pooja Malhotra
Mother of Aahana Malhotra and Varun Malhotra. Wife of Rohit Malhotra. She is bold lady with pretty face and best friend of Keerti Singhania.
Varun Malhotra
Brother of Aahana Malhotra and son of Rohit and Pooja Malhotra.
Himani Nitin sinha
Best friend of Keerti Singhania and Pooja Malhotra. Mother of maahi and reyaan. Wife of Nitin sinha

Nitin sinha
Best friend of Naksh Singhania and Rohit Malhotra. Husband of Himani sinha. Father of maahi and reyaan.
Naitik and Akshara Singhania
Grand parents of Ansh and Tina Singhania.
Maahi sinha
Daughter of Himani and Nitin sinha.
Reyaan sinha
Son of Nitin and Himani sinha.

So comment to tell me how much you excited to read this story
Vote and comment
Thank you
-Poonam