Ayako looked surprised, "Her boyfriend is a married man?"

I have a bad feeling about this.

The grandmother nodded slowly, "His name is Takizawa Tetsuya. When he comes to visit, he said that he works at a trading company. But, Nao told us that he was a director of that company, and he even owned a hotel and resort. Nao said, he meets with Takizawa-san when he's one customer in the department store where she was working. Nao-san in charge of man clothing since last year. After that meeting, they usually go out for dinner. When Takizawa-san confesses to her, he was being honest that he already married. But, his wife can't give him children. He's really want to have a child. That's why they will divorce,"

I can see the red thread from this case. But, I still can't conclude what really happened. And where is Takizawa Tetsuya now? "Do you ever meet Takizawa-san again?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No. The last time we are meeting with him, only when they visit us last spring. But, Nao-san said that Takizawa-san travelling overseas a lot because of his job, "

"Did Nao-san ever tell you about anything that worrying her?" Ayako asked, I can see the worry on her face. Cases like this are clearly about love triangles and jealousy. Of the many cases I have studied, there is no good end to this case.

"No. She never tells something that will worry us. We know that she is really want to go to college with Saki-chan, but she rather finds work so she can help us, " the grandmother starts to crying again, "Why something like this happens to her?"

The sadness in Nao-san grandparents, maybe not just because of the accident...
Maybe because her choice to chose a man who already married.

Affairs is nothing new to me. Born and raised in the Yakuza family, I found it almost every single day. Especially my grandfather who is always surrounded by beautiful women wherever he goes, even now where he is 72 years old.

But my father, never once I heard him having an affair. Maybe he is not normal?

"People may be thinking that she seduces the rich man so she can live with luxury. But, Nao is always worked hard every day, she is the type that doesn't want to depend on anyone, " she smiled, "But, in this society, bad rumors always come first,"

"Ahh!!" Ayako screaming.

We are surprised to hear Ayako voice. We look at her and she suddenly rushing to outside.
I excuse myself for a moment to follow Ayako. She stops on the front of the house and looks confused. Did she saw something?

I approached Ayako who was standing right in front of the house,"What's the matter?"

Ayako looked around as if she were looking for something with an worried expression, "Nao-san is here a moment ago, " she looked at me, "She stands in the yard, but when I'm trying to catch her, she vanished, " Ayako took a breath, "Why she vanished? Don't she have something that she wants to tell us? And there something strange," Ayako looked panicked as she touched her forehead.

"Something strange?" I'm more confused by what Ayako actually saw.

"The spirit, Nao-san spirit, even just a little, I can feel the evil aura around her. And the way she looks at me, her eyes, it's not like asking for help, " Ayako looked at me, "She warned us,"

My eyes widened at what Ayako said, "Warning us? Because we visit her family?" I'm still confused, "Why is she wandering like that? What she wants to do?" I looked at Ayako.

Ayako raised his shoulders and shook her head, "Well, some spirit doing that all the time. There are two reasons why the spirit is still wandering around. First, she still doesn't realize that she is dead, and the second is there something binding her or her spirit become an evil spirit because of grudge, so she wants to take revenge. But, we know one thing for sure. She is already dead," Ayako took a deep breath while watching where the spirit vanished.