33

Vote and Comment:-)

You may continue...

33
Emeliano's pov

   "What the-"

my voice found itself on its own accord when my eyes took note of Rebecca standing right in front of me.

"Well, Good evening to you too, Emeliano."  She said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

What was she doing here? I thought I asked her to leave? Or didn't they pass the message?
I don't understand any of this, my mind already thought that Rebecca had left, I mean, who in her shoes wouldn't bolt to the door the minute they are free from a kidnap? How different and difficult can this woman get?

  I was seriously not in a good mood, but the only thing that reassured me that I might get over this weird feeling was Rebecca's absence, but seeing her here only worsened my situation... I was relieved and not relieved, in all, I was a total confused mess.

"What in hades name are you still doing here?"

She crossed are arms over her chest, watching me with her ever calculating eyes. "That's a really weird question, seeing as you were the one who brought me here."

Raking my hands through my hair in confusion and frustration, I took off my suit and threw it forcefully on the bed. "I told them to let you go!" I yelled at her. "What the fuck are you still doing here?! Didn't Greta tell you to leave?!!!"

Maybe yelling at her would scare her, or make her leave- I just don't want her here anymore... Yes, that's what I tell myself.

What I really wanted was something I knew I could never get from anyone, especially when that anyone came from the Lewis's family.

"They asked me to leave, but I didn't want to go." She simply said with a Shrug.

What? Didn't want to go? What normal female in their right mind would say that to her kidnapper? Leave it to Rebecca to frustrate the hell out of me.

"I'm surprised, you know... Young cold as ice CEOs like you always have one thing in common, something that you apparently don't have... You don't keep to your words Emeliano... You said fourteen days... What made you change your mind?" She asked me.

What made me change my mind? Is there even an answer to that question? Of course there is. The answer is something I don't want to ever dream of admitting to myself- it was just too fast, too quick. Too strange, absolutely weird but it sure as hell feels like the right thing.

"It doesn't matter why I changed my mind! All that matters is that you shouldn't be here, you should be drinking tea and eating waffles with Rafael right now... You shouldn't be here." I yelled. "Get out of my house."

"No, I'm not going anywhere! You've had your go at things... It's my turn now, I'll spend the remaining days here, I'm not leaving until I complete these fourteen days."

I gritted my teeth together, clenching my fist. "Stop. Saying. No. To me."

"I thought you might have gotten used to that? Oh well, there's a first time for everything." She shrugged, not looking affected by my fury right now... All she did was moved to the bed and grabbed my suit, folding it and placing it in the laundry container. "Now, why don't you be a good boy and go have your bath-" I interrupted her by grabbing her arms to face me.

The distance between our bodies could not even be described as distance because we were pretty close to each other, and I did it on purpose because it was the only way to shut Rebecca Lewis up... And to welcome the unpleasant swaying of my heart while I was at it.