Broken Hearts

At the hospital.
Kira's parents were broken when they came to know their only daughter is no more. Noshika cries on Ken shoulder blaming herself. Scott sat in of the chair not far from them. Seeing them broke his heart. He couldnt their daughter. He could not save his love. He could not save his Kira.  The thoughts killed him alive. He saw his mom came out the morgue with some papers. Ken saw it and cries badly before sign them. Stiles pats Scott"s back.
"Hey. Im sorry." Stiles says.
"Its okay. We cant do anything anymore." Scott sigh defeated. Mr. Stilinski came and saw scott. He hugs the little guy kissing his temples. Noshiko and Ken walks towards them. They both look dead. Stilinski hugs Ken. Scott stands and look at Kira"s mom.
"Im sorry. I couldn't save her. Because of me u lost her." He says looking at her. Noshiko look at him.
"No..u dont have to. This is not fault. None of this is your fault. I know how ,much she love you. She loves you more than anything.  I told her the rules where a fox and wolf cannot be together..but Kira proved me wrong. She proved that a fox and wolf can meant to be together. U were too good for her. Im sad that she couldn't get live with you." Noshiko smiles sadly.
"Yes, Scott. U did alot for her. Thanks. Actually we are proud of Kira. She lose her life in a battle of saving her friends. She made us proud. I thought she is still a kid, but turns out she has grown big until can fight against a beast and all. She was strong and kind. Its just we have nothing now. She was our only family and we lose her too. Me and Noshiko don't know what to do next. We dont anyone now." Ken talks.
"No..no u both have us. We will never let u both alone. We are all family." Scott says. Noshiko caresses his cheeks smiling at him.
"I can see why my daughter loves you so much" Noshiko says.
"Yeah. Dont worry. We are there for u both." Melissa join them and rubs Noshiko's arm.
"Sorry ..but i need to talk with u two privately. Please." Stilinski says to do his job. Scott again sit on the chair clench ingredients his fist. Stiles who were just standing there realised he need to do something. He ran to Noshiko and give her the letter Kira past to him.
"Kira ask me to give this to u." Stiles says. She thanked him and try to unfold it but Stilinski call her again. She put it in her pocket and follow him.

After Kira's funeral. Scott says he want to be leave alone asking the rest to go home. He stood infront her stone remembering everything they had.
"U know..we had a beautiful life together. We both were something. U and me were connected to each other. I never thought i will move on from Allison. I still love her too. Not like the way i love you. You were different. A good different." He chuckles.
"I still owe you a perfect date. I remember our first date and how Kate destroyed it. Our first dance, first kiss, the first time we both met. All the memories still fresh in my mind. Thanks for being there with me even when im not perfect. I love you. And i will miss you." Scott kiss the peace fingers and place it on her stone.

Scott sense someone his behind him. He turn to see Noshiko standing there.
"We need to go meet the Skinwalkers" she says. Scott just stare her and nods.