Wedding day with William

"I am so nervous."
"Don't be, everything will be alright." My mother said and smiled at me.
"Thank you mom, you are the best."
"You are welcome my dear, you don't know how happy se are for you, Will is handsome boy and very sweet too."
"I am happy that you both approve us unlike his parents, his father is okay with it, but his mother thinks I am a gold digger." I said sadly.
"Sweetie she will come around when she will notice how much you love each other." She said and put her hand on my cheek. I learned into her touch.
"Right now is not time to grief se need you to be prepared for your future husband."

Little time skipI am infront of big door with my father next to me

Little time skip
I am infront of big door with my father next to me. I am really nervous, I can feel myself shaking.
"Don't be nervous." My father said. "Everything will be alright."
I looked at him "You think so?"
"I know so." He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Thank you." I said and hugged him.
Music started and my father hooked our arms and we started walking. I looked forward and saw Will, behind him was Skandar and behind me was Anna with Georgie, they are my bridesmaids. I walked next to Will.
"Hello." He whispered.
"Hi." I whispered back.
"You look beautiful."
"Thanks, but I think I don't look as handsome as you." I said back and smiled at him. We turned to face the priest.
Few minutes time skip to "i do" part
"Do you William Moseley take (y/n) as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"And do you (y/n) (l/n) take William as your lawfully wedded husband."
"I do."
"Please exchange the rings and kiss." We gave each other rings and Will kissed me lovingly.