"You turn me on all the time. Remember when we were in the pool? That picture of you in your little red bikini? The one that was in the Gotta Be You video thing? We were like 14. It's a good thing you couldn't see under the water." I whispered in her ear, and goosebumps popped up on her skin.

"You're just as much of a tease as I am." She mumbled, kissing me again, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"PDA ALERT!" 4 voices screamed, and we sprang apart.

"I hate you guys." Kylie said, hitting them all on the way out.

"Cockblock." I muttered at them, following Kylie out.

They just laughed, high-fiving each other.

Later that night, we were hanging out in the dressing room getting ready for our concert. Kylie had decided to take a spare front-row seat and pretend to be a giant fangirl. Her hair was in pigtails and her makeup made her look like a different person.

"I want to see what they see." She said, kissing everyone's cheek and my lips. "Bye. See you out there!"

*Kylie's POV*

This is insane.

I sat in my seat, going unrecognized as I planned. It was unbelievably loud in here, some people screaming "One Di-Rec-Tion!" and others just screaming.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... the video counted down, and the boys ran out. Everyone screamed louder- if possible- and the boys grinned, exploding into song.

"Harry! I love you!" The girl next to me screamed, sticking her hand up.

"MARRY ME ZAAYN!" the person on the other side said, dressed in a letterman jacket.

What the hell.

I'll go all the way as a fangirl.

"I love you Liam!" I screamed as Liam walked by, and he winked at me. The girls around me screamed.

"LIAM PAYNE JUST WINKED AT YOU HOW DID YOU NOT SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!" Zayn-girl said, and I just widened my eyes, pretending to be in shock.

Zayn ran his arm down the side of the stage, catching hands from people in the front row.

"FUCK ME ZAYN!" Letterman jacket screamed, and jealousy shot through me. Bitch, like you have a chance. Okay, Kylie, that's a little crazy, I reminded myself. He loves you.

"NO. ZAYN FUCK ME HARDER." I screamed in a high pitch voice, and Zayn laughed, squeezing my hand for half a second as he ran by.

"What do YOU know about Zayn? We're going to get married- I know EVERYTHING about him." she said snottily. Wow. Zayn-girl was a bitch.

"I know more." I squealed, playing along.

For the next 10 minutes, she quizzed me on random facts- some of which I didn't know. Why the hell do I care that his right leg is hairier than his left?

"See! I know more! We're going to get married as soon as Kylie breaks his heart."

God, I wanted to say something so bad.

"Okay, you win! I'm sure you'll be the one he marries." I said, giving up and focusing back onstage, screaming dirty things at all the boys.

When they started playing What Makes You Beautiful- their last song- I leant over to the bitch in the letterman jacket.

"Hey, what's your twitter name? I'll tell the boys to tweet you."

"How would you get them to do that?" she asked snottily.