The Sidemen OT7- Angels & Demons

Vikk's P.O.V.

The boys never let anyone touch their horns or their halos, no matter the situation. They always intrigued me, the glowing circles that hovered above Ethan, Harry or Tobi's head and followed them around, despite the fact that they weren't attached to anything, or the sharp, pointy horns on JJ, Simon or Josh's forehead that emitted dark shadows.

I swished my tail, watching them closely. They were strewn around the living room with their eyes on the television and some of them were asleep including Harry and Simon. JJ and Tobi were both yawning and several others were on the verge of sleep, making me smile.

Sometimes while they slept I was sneak close to them and touch their horns or their halos, just wondering what they felt like. The horns were cold and felt almost like stone, smooth, cold grey riverstones and the halos were warm, like your phone when you have it on too long, and glowed brighter when you touched it.

Josh waved me over and I scrambled off the couch and onto his, curling up into his arms. His ran his hand through my hair and began gently pulling on my tail, making purrs erupt from my mouth and for me to then hit him playfully for teasing me.

You see, I was a neko, meaning that I was part cat. I never let anyone touch my ears for reasons the boys didn't know but it was because they were so sensitive that if anyone touched them I would erupt into purrs. The boys played with my tail, pulling on it occasionally just to tease me, but they knew not to touch my ears, just as I knew not to touch their halos or horns.

Josh wrapped his arms around me and pressed a kiss to the back of my neck, yawning tiredly.

"I think we should get everyone to bed." He mumbled, looking around at the others. They were either all already asleep or on the verge of dropping off, so I nodded.

"Yeah." I shook his arms off me and started gathering the boys up, getting Tobi, JJ and Ethan to their feet first because they were the ones who were awake.

Josh and I bundled them up the stairs and into one of the shared bedrooms, helping them onto the bed. I stayed with them until they fell asleep while Josh went downstairs to get Harry and Simon upstairs. They were both already asleep so he carried them up into a different room before coming back to get me.

He took me into the other room, where Simon and Harry were asleep. He tugged on my hand to get me to climb into the bed but I shook my hand, pulling away a little.

"I think I'm gonna sleep in my own bed tonight." Josh smiled but I saw the concern behind his eyes. "I think I just wanna be on my own."

"That's okay, I'll see you in the morning?" I nodded and slipped from him grip, letting him plant one last gentle kiss on my forehead before he climbed onto the bed and I left to my own bedroom.

We all had separate bedrooms in the house, there were 7 so if we ever wanted to sleep alone or just be alone in general there was always that option. I clambered up onto my bed and curled up sleepily, pulling my tail up so I could hold it.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, curled up into a tight ball.

-------------------------------------------------------

I jolted, feeling someone running their hand through my hair and gently playing with my ears. I was purring fiercely and even though I was still asleep, I was pushing my head into the persons hand, trying to get them to scratch my ears more.

"Oh my God this is so cute! No wonder he didn't want us to touch his ears!!" That was Harry and one of his hands ran up and down my back. Several people sat on the bed beside me, making the mattress sink and it actually made me roll over into someone.

Someone gently pulled on my tail and I mewled almost pitifully, turning my head sleepily towards the person who was running their hand over my ears. They scratched around my ears and I purred even more violently, even raising my hands up to my chest.

"Awww he's so sweet." Tobi whispered, sitting right close to me.

Within a minute I realised that all of the boys were there, sitting on the bed or standing up beside me, talking and laughing happily. There were trying to be quiet, talking in lowered voices and they were trying to be respectful of the fact that I was sleeping but I did start to stir, knowing that I wouldn't be going back to sleep.

I squinted and opened my eyes, looking around to see the boys all around me.

"Hey Vikky, awake?" I nodded and blinked, erupting into purrs again when JJ ran his hand over the top of my head. I yelped and slapped his hand away, but it didn't stop the purrs falling from my mouth all over again.

The other all giggled.

"This is payback for all the times you've snuck into our rooms and touched our horns or our halos." I went red and covered my face with my hands.

"You knew?" I asked, blushing and going an even deeper red when I realised that all of them were nodding.

"Of course we did but you were just curious so none of us really cared. You just wanted to know." Ethan said, leaning up on his elbows beside me. Now all of the boys were sitting or lying on the bed and Simon crawled around behind me, pulling me up onto his lap with one of his hands around my waist.

When he leaned down to kiss my neck I shuddered, feeling his horns pushing against me head and his lips on my skin, the way he gently bit down on my skin. I closed my eyes and within a few seconds some of the others were around me too.

I opened my eyes when JJ's lips connected with mine, one of his hands cupping my cheek. I kissed back but quickly pulled away when some of the other boys started grabbing at my hands or at my waist, pressing kisses to my face or to my neck.

"Stop guys..." I groaned, hitting someone's hand away when they went for my head. "What's the time?" Tobi giggled.

"Like 4am or something, we couldn't sleep. So we decided to come and annoy you." I stuck my tongue out.

"Of course you did." I mumbled, sitting back in Simon's lap. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, looking around at the others. "Can I go back to sleep now?" I whined, pouting.

"If you want babe." That was Josh, was sitting just behind Simon's right shoulder, with Harry leaning up against him and Tobi pretty much asleep in his lap. "Do you want us to go?"

I paused for a second before shaking my head. No. I wanted them to stay with me for the rest of the night.

"Alright then." Josh moved up the bed and took Tobi with him, grinning when Harry whined because he had left him alone. Simon took me up to the top of the bed with him and we were quickly followed by JJ, who shuffled up and rested his head on Simon's shoulder and Ethan who pushed himself between us to much giggling and shuffling around.

"Night angel." I heard Simon whisper to Ethan, just as my eyes flickered shut.

"Night to you too little demon." Ethan giggled back, hugging me close. "Night."