~Chapter 6~

Hours later

"Jesus Akiko you scared the hell out of me !" cried Simon hugging
me in pure paranoia.
"Si, where am I ? And where's Alya and Damian? " I asked unsure of my own existence.
"They left so I can place you to rest in peace because Damian wouldn't stop talking, and don't worry you are in your bedroom. "
"Oh, are you okay ?" I asked 
"Yeah, I'm just glad you didn't get a concussion that was quite a fall you had there."
"Right..." 

"Kiko? What's bothering you?"
"The fact that you used the nickname I gave you, anything could happen out there."

"You make it sound like we're in the Japanese mafia." he teased

"Shut it baka." I murmured. 

He laughed at me then kissed my cheek," Bye Kikio," 
"Why are you leaving already?! We haven't even played Call of Duty yet! It's fooping Saturday!"

He shook his head at me while laughing, "My dad came back from his trip to Beijing, so he asked me to meet him at the family house. You're free to join if you please." 

Oh yeah, you live by yourself. Never really asked why though... oh well. "Sure, I have nothing to do anyway." 

"Okay let me call my driver..." he answered while typing away on his phone. 

My phone! what if dad called? , hastily I looked under my bed and found the broken thing, "There you are you premature piece a crap!" 

I know my phone's broken but who cares!  It's functional (at least I think so) and (although it's slow as fook) I can still listen to Post Malone. What else do I need? 

I quickly checked it for missed calls, but they weren't any at all, so good on my side. I looked at Simon. Who was staring at my phone, "What's wrong?" 

He sighed, "Remind me to buy you a new phone, okay?" 

"No, I can't let you do that Si!" 
"Calm down, it's no problem really. Plus, what the heck can you do with that?"
"Answer phone calls, I don't call them they call me and listen to Post Malone. Plus if you do get me one I won't accept it."
"That's considered rude in my family," he answered
"I'm not apart of your family, Si!" I huffed,

But then by surprise, he pulled me closer to him and whispered, "At least not now but you will be, Akiko Laveto."

And at this moment for some stupid reason, I was blushing like hell!  "Stupid Latino names," I mumbled
"We both know you like them," he answered with a smirk.

I looked at him and was about say something, but got interrupted by the honk of a vehicle outside. "That's our ride Kiko." 

We looked out the window and saw a jeep, with you won't believe whose torso was sticking out the sunroof. It was Alya, the one and only Alya. Jesus.
"Simon! Get your sorry butt down here!" 

I looked at Simon timidly and asked, "She isn't driving, right?"
"Not anymore~" he answered in annoyance.  

-----------------------------------------

The ride was comfortable, Alya blasting the radio, Simon yelling at her to turn it down. REAL PEACEFUL. (triggered)

Once the jeep approached the house, I quickly realized what a mistake I made in coming here. 
His family is stacked! When I mean stacked, I mean really high, they are loaded.

His dad is the CEO of 3 successful companies! A famous one is Laveto's Oil Rig, which supplies over 34 countries! 
His mom is a famous Architect and on the side a fashion designer for her own clothing brand back in Spain.

At the thought of all this, I started to shift uncomfortably in my seat. I'm waste, considered to Simon and his family.

Mine was just a mess, why did he date someone like me?! What would his parents think about their only son dating a low life?

We drove into the driveway and I was quaking, Simon opened the door for me but I didn't get out.

"N-no Simon, let me stay in here it will be better," I said trying my best not to meet his gaze, for my eyes were a watery mess.

"Hey Kiko, are you crying?"
"No..maybe a little." I sniffed, he sighed and gestured to Alya that he'll meet her inside.

He then sat beside me, and I tried to get away by sitting in the far corner but of course, he came closer.

"Why are you crying?"
I didn't answer I just kept quiet. "Are you intimidated?"
I nodded, "Why? you know them since we were kids."

"I know that, but they weren't always around, and what if they don't like me now. I mean, your family is just so perfect and glossy! And mines is just abusive and messy (and sometimes smell like beer). What will they think about you dating someone like me?"

He looked at me and smiled then kissed my forehead,

"They could disown as much as they choose to, I don't care, for whatever happens between us, it will never stop me from loving you. Plus my parents love you, you're the exact opposite of me (literally). They need you as much as I do,"

He got up and offered me his hand, "Now, let's go before my dad sends out a search party."

                                   ~End of Chapter 6~

Edited(ish)