REVIEW 26 : DIL JAANTA HAI

AUTHOR: @chashnee

REVIEWER: @pritika1106

Note: This is an honest review. No part of this review is intended to harm or offend the sentiments of the author. This review is based on the first ten chapters of the book, 'Dil Jaanta Hai'
_____________

Cover: The cover is good! I like the background and the font of the text used. But it can still be better of it relates more to the story.

Description: Wow! When I read the description, I was hooked completely! The description doesn't give away the whole plot, nor was it too less. That's an achievement.

Plot - I like the plot. Its easy to understand. It's different and the main character's view point resonated a lot with mine and I could totally understand what all was going on. Arvika's divorced mother who wants to marry another man, her not accepting the fact of her mother marrying someone else and the wish to live with her father even though she despises her twin, is all so realistic and any normal person who loves his/her family would act the same way as her.

Character Development - The charector are well developed. You've described them well and also established the relationship between them as in more showing than telling which was quite interesting. My favourite characters were Arvika and Daadi. Their cute relationship was nice to read about.

Grammar, Vocabulary, language and Sentence structure - Grammar and vocabulary are good. I love the way you describe things. Language is a mix of Hindi and English (I love the word you used - Hinglish! ) The sentences are a little long, as you've tried adding vocabulary in almost every line. Thus, some sentences tend to become really long and uncomfortable to read especially when they are in Hindi. So I'd suggest you to make a few sentences short, as they sound perfect when they are simple too. I found your chapters a little too long. Plus, your book having more than 50 chapters of that length could annoy the reader. So try making it a little shorter.

Overall - A great book for a person who knows Hindi and is looking for a wonderful yet intense chicklit book.
This book definitely can do wonders in future. Keep writing , stay healthy and stay positive. All the best!

Final Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

___________________

S C O R I N G   K E Y

Poor
⭐️

Average
⭐️ ⭐️

Good
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Very Good
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Excellent
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟