Chapter four.

"I live by myself." he smirked all nervousness gone.

"We should get started." I said

"Ok." He got off me and we both sat up.

I got a notebook and a pen out of my book bag, when Luke's tattooed arm wrapped around my waist. Pulling me close to him.

"Let's just get this over with, please." I said

"Fine by me." he stated bluntly.

-----------------------------------------

One hour later.

We were done and I had put almost everything back in my bag when Luke pulled me onto his lap.

"I'll pick you up at 8:00 on Friday."

"What for?" I asked

" I'm taking you on a date."

"Ok, I need to get home though."

"Oh let me drive you." he said

"No no you don-" I was cut off by Luke walking out the door.

"Great." I grabbed my bag and walked to his car.

"So where am I going?" he asked.

"Parks View I'll tell you which house when we get there."

The ride had been silent until now.

"So your parents aren't gonna care that your with me?" he asked

"Nah my mom is at a business convention and my left us two years ago and moved to America." I said.

"Oh, my parents died about to years ago. In a car accident. My moms sister took me in for a few months but I didn't want her to have to deal with me.

So she helped me buy an apartment." he said without hesitation.

"I'm so sorry." I said looking over at him.

"They wouldn't have been put if it wasn't for me. I got arrested for shop lifting and they had to get me. the police let me go after they found out, but that didn't bring my parents back." he said.

By now we were at my house. Luke got out to help me out of his car. We had almost reached the door when a bee stung Luke.

"Holy shit."

"Oh my god. Come inside." I told him. It was hard to see him because it was almost dark. He walked in and sat on the kitchen counter. He took off his shirt and there was a red spot on his chest.

"You done checking me out?" he asked

"Uh yeah." I said while blushing. I pulled the stinger out and wiped the spot off with a wet paper towel. He jumped off the counter and put his shirt on. I hopped up onto the spot where he had been sitting.

"You could stay for a while if you want I mean you don't have to it just gets lonely and shit." I rambled.

"Ok." he walked over to me and spreads my legs apart then stood between them.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know.. I'm gonna go change hold on."

"Ok."

I jumped off the counter and went up to my room. I grabbed and ATL T-shirt and some soccer shorts, then I put my hair in a messy bun and wend back down stairs.

"Damn." Luke said.

"What?"

"Nothing you just look sexy in casual clothes too." he smirked.

"Thanks." I blushed

"Um do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yea sure ok." he said

I went to go get some when he grabbed my hand and walked up the stairs with me.

"Where are the movies at?"

"My room."

"Which one do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Ummm how about..." next thing I knew I was pinned against the wall.

"Luke no fair." I whined

"Stop whining." he chuckled.

"Make me." I said laughing

"Ok whatever you say." he shrugged. Now his lips were on mine I kissed back instantly feeling his smirk against my lips. We pulled away when we needed air.

"How about Aladdin?" I asked

"Fine by me." He whispered before reconnecting our lips

After Aladdin I was tired and we were in my bed. I snuggled closer to his chest and yawned

"You tired?" he asked

"Yeah."

"Go to sleep princess." he said kissing my forehead

The butterfly's would not die.