/06

Meliodas's pov-
I woke up to the sound of Y/n whimpering. "Arthur....don't make me.....please......I'm sorry...." she mutters. "I didn't know..." she grumbles angrily. "No. What do you want with me? Please no..." she mutters. I wasn't going to let her suffer anymore. "Y/n! Y/n, wake up!" I say. " Meliodas? I-.......I.... "she says before hugging me and crying. "Stop crying....I'll kill his ass."I say. I get up and hold her hand to , pulling her up from the chair that she was sitting in. "But Meliodas......it.....it wasn't just Arthur..." Y/n says. "Who else was it?" I ask angrily. "It would he better if I didn't tell you." Y/n says. "Tell me!" I growl,which makes Y/n jump. "It was Elizabeth..."Y/n whispers. "I need to go talk to Ban...... I feel a little sad...." Y/n says. I hop out of the window, walking straight to Camelot.

Your pov-
You walk to the booth where Ban was sitting at and sat in front of him. "What's up shorty?" Ban asks. "The mood of sad memories..." you reply. "Drink the feelings away, let's go." Ban says. "Not this time." you decline. "This time." Ban demands, standing up. "Not this time." you decline again. "This time!" Ban says, dragging you by the ankle towards the bar. "Order up Captain!" Ban says. "Captain!" Ban says. No answer. "Captain?" Ban says. Ban looks upstairs and in a few minutes he walks back down. "Where is he?" Ban asks. Then everyone's heads snapped up. Everyone then ran outside to wake up Diane. "Diane!" everyone yelled. "What?" Diane groaned. "Captain'sgoingtokillArthur!" everyone yells. Diane got up and we all started to run down the hill, and right in the village, was where Meliodas was standing.

Meliodas's pov -
I looked up, and at the end of the hill, we're the rest of the group. "Not this time. I won't give up. I won't lose this chance." I mutter to myself. I ran toward the castle, and the guards let me in. "Where's Arthur? "I growl. The low ranked holy knight glared at me. "Why do you need to know?" he asks rudely. "Do you know that I can kill you, right here right now, and no one would try to stop me?" I growl. The holy knight freezes. "Tell me." I growl. "He's upstairs... "he says. I walk upstairs and see Arthur talking to one of the holy knights. His back was turned to me, but the holy knight could see me. I quickly picked up a case that was near the table and threw it at the holy knight. It hit him in the head, and he fell with a heavy thud. "What was that? "Arthur asks with fright. "As the King of Camelot, I order you to show your face to me!" Arthur shouts. "Well since the cowardly King of Camelot said so... "I mutter, stepping from behind the wall and grinning. "Well what a surprise!" Arthur exclaimed. "Cut the crap Arthur." I said. Arthur frowned. "What do you mean?" Arthur asks. "Why would you do such a thing to Y/n?" I ask. "She deserved it! And you know it." Arthur spat. "Hey ya dick!" Y/n shouts from behind me. Arthur stares deeply at Y/n. "Miss me? Or did you miss my sweet--"Y/n said, but she couldn't finish her sentence because Arthur lunged at her. Y/n grabbed him by the neck and lifted him high. "Hey Arthur." she said while smiling. "Happy to see me Y/n?" Arthur asks. "Most certainly not. I just want to see you beg for my mercy...." Y/n says. "You? How is your weak a--\"Arthur says before Y/n adds pressure to her grip. "Dare to say that  again?" Y/n threats.  "Now...be a good King and tell the truth..."
Y/n says. "Even if I didn't tell the truth you would kill me." Arthur says. "Yeah...your right....but your also......at wrong." Y/n says.

"I will kill you myself...heal you,....Then I would let each sin kill you once, I'll heal you again,.....then Meliodas and I will torture you...then you would beg me, in front of everyone in the village of Camelot...and everyone in the Kingdom of Camelot...then Meliodas and I will kill you." Y/n says. "Hey! Let me kill him too! It won't be the first person I kill that deserves it..." King says. "Of course brother." Y/n says.
"Dara-chan...wanna kill with me this time?" Y/n asks. Dara nods.

Dara's pov-
"That kid? Couldn't hurt  a fly!" Arthur says. I growl at him, and walk toward him. "Y/N! DON'T LET HER HURT ME!" Arthur begs pathetically. "Dara, you want dibs?" Y/n asks. I nod, and I turn into my true form. I had e/c eyes, and h/l h/c hair. "Dara, the daughter of Y/n the eighth sin!" a voice says. It was Gowther. "Figures." Y/n, my mom, and I shrug. "She's a fairy, right Gowther?" Y/n asks. "Correct." Gowther nods. I giggled and then I smile. "Here lies, the monster who, by force, and rape, created me, I give you no mercy." I say, running a finger from the back of his neck, to the top of his head, all the way down to his chin, which creates a small cut. "x100!" I yell, which deepens the cut by 100 percent. My mom puts a hand on my father's  shoulder, which instantly heals him. "Hey Y/n, are you ready for the next round?" he asks. "You dick!" Meliodas yells, before lunging toward my dad, and stabs him repeatedly.

Meliodas's pov-
I keep stabbing...and stabbing....and stabbing...and stabbing....I see red.....and lots of it.....all over the ground. Yelling. Screaming. Shouting. I don't care. This is for Y/n. For all the time she's been hurt. I'm not stopping. Then I feel a pair of arms around me. It was a holy knight. I stabbed him in the wrist, and kept stabbing .....and stabbing....and stabbing. I felt great. And I don't feel bad for it. "Meliodas! Stop!" I hear someone yell. It wasn't Y/n. It was Elizabeth. I ignored her and kept stabbing. Someone falls beside me, stomach bloody. Y/n. "NO!" I yelled. "WHO STABBED HER?" I roared. The holy knight with a bloody knife in his hand was shaking. I lunged at him, and kept stabbing. My sin...my wrath....I don't care anymore. I found someone who means more than that. And it was Y/n. "Meliodas..." I hear someone mutter. It was Y/n. I ran toward her and kneeled by her side. I picked her up bridal style and fled.