Than i remembered who he was talking about.

''Oh but than i came back and help you find them remember''.I said happily.

He stayed quiet looking at me for a few minutes.

''And now,you brought mom back only to take my dad away from her''.I widen my eyes in surprised after he he finish saying that.

''What?''.I asked sucking some air into my lungs.

''He cant,i~he was suppost to stay with her''.I whisper more to myself that to anyone else.

''Well he chose you,he loves you''.Dean spoke softly.

Dean stared at me with a softer expression on his face.

''Why are you so intend on driving my dad away from you?''.Dean asked me.

''We just dont belong with each other''.Why am i talking to this idiot about this?.

''Well dad seems to think so,what are you scared of?''.He looked at me waiting for my answer.

''Im not good enough,im damaged and i have daddy issues and the list keeps growing and growing why do you care anyways?,You haate me''.I concluded and he nodded slowly.

''I hate the choices you had made in the past,and i was jealous thinking you and Castiel had something going on''.I shiver ew.

That was it,the last straw this stupid son of a bitch giving me mental pictures of my brother ew.

I threw myself at him and deliver a punch to his jaw catching him by surprised,than punch after punch til his face looked like road kill,he bend down and punch me in my stomach than knocked me on the floor where we went at it,he was on top of me punching my face while i tried to block him by now even im bleeding and im cursing Castiel for locking me in here with this neanderthal without my powers,i want to smite this arrogant son of a bitch.

We kicked and punch some more until we were both exahusted.

''Stupid of me to ask,but are you feeling better?''.I asked him and he turn his bloody eye on me and stared than bursted out laughing and so did i.

''So i take it we good now?''.He stated while getting up,i sit up wincing as i felt my ribs broken.

''Good god you idiot,you broke my ribs''.He smile sheepisly and offer me a hand.

''I guess we needed to kick each others ass to get to this point''.He nodded in agreement and than sighed.

''I still dont like you,but i tolerate you like i tolerate Crowley fuck up once and i will do anything in my power to fry up youre wings extra crispy got it''.I frowned but still nodded.

''What do you mean fuck up once,and did we really had to put me under the same category as Crowley,god even saying his name brings my puke out''.I choke in distaste and Dean grinned.

''Im saying stay with my dad,he loves you and you him,you and me are alot alike,i always thought i didnt deserved to be loved,or save from hell or having people care for me and youre just like that so in a way and so help me if you repeat this to anyone out side of here i will~''.He started but i cut him off.

''Yeah,yeah you'll smite me,kill me,fry up my wings crispy and all that,and please oh for the love of all that is mighty and pure dont ever compare me to you ok''.I paused and he smile til i finish.''Son''.And he grimaced and groaned.

''Im going to regret this aren't i?''.I nodded fast at him.

''Ok so let's make some noise shall we,im hungry for food and sex and i gotta make sure mom is ok''.Dean said and started yelling and banging on the door,i on the other hand sat down and let him do the work,besides it was his boyfriend's idea to put us in here.

The door open to show a smug looking Angel with a smirking human standing next to him.

''So you talk''.Castiel said while looking at our faces.

''Cass we are man,we dont talk we~''.I jump up off the bed and smirk.

''We comapre dick sizes,and guess what i won''.Dean's face light up and Castiel looked at my crotch and than at Dean's.

''Hey bloke,my eyes are up here dont go checking my merchandise,besides thats consider incest''.Cass glared at me but was blushing,i almost forgot of the human in there with us until he clear his throat.

''Dean,Castiel mind giving us some privacy me and this stubborn Angel need to talk''.John said while looking at me.

''Yes,Dean besides youre mom needs to tellyou something come on''.They left and once again lock me in this godforsaken room preventing me to use my Angel powers,with the man who claims to love me.

Good god can an Angel catch a break.