O

*warning: smut

Eight years ago...

Donghyuck slid on an oversized red sweater that went down to half his thigh and long socks that went up to his knees. All were given by Mark for his 17th birthday. Their parents went off to work on a Friday nighg leaving the two alone.

Mark sat on the couch, his arms spreaded, resting on the couch as he flipped through the channels.

JiJisung:
DONGHYUCK

WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU

WERE WAITING NEAR THE BUSHESSSSS

Renjunnie:
wEVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWENTY MINUTES

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE

SuckmydingDonghyuck:
sHHHHH

MARK IS IN THE LIVING ROOM

Renjunnie:
FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST GET OUT

JiJisung:

Donghyuck slid his phone back into his shorts and tip toed down the stairs

Donghyuck slid his phone back into his shorts and tip toed down the stairs. He stopped midway to the door, "Donghyuck where are ypu going." Mark's head turned to peek behind him. "I'm heading out to see Jisung and Renjun." "Why?" "Because..." Mark stood up and walked ovee to the younger, slightly towering the younger. "So you're just going to leave your loved hyung all alone?" Mark's eyes lingered up and down Donghyuck's body. His hand slowly put ontop of the ladder's head. Donghyuck gulped.

"I-I don't want to leave you alone.."

Why the fuck did i say that?
I want to go with my friends

"Are you sure?" Mark's lips hovered the younger's neck up to his ear. Donghyuck let out a shakey breath and nodded. "You're so grown up already you might leave me." Donghyuck shook his head. Mark grinned and picked up donghyuck.

The younger's legs immediately wrapped around his waist as he was lead to upstairs. "I wasn't able to give you your second gift since mom and dad were here so.." He sat donghyuck on his study desk, everything fell onto the wooden floor. Mark unbuckled his belt, leaning towards the younger's lips. Their lips clashed together like a boat hitting sand.

Donghyuck's lips tasted like pure sugar. His skin was soft to the touch, his eyes made Mark melt inside, his natural tanned skin made him so different from the other people Mark has been with in his life it made him want more of the younger.

The younger was something he never had, he wanted everything, and the younger was something he'd never get.

Their kiss was full of hot breath, Mark pulled away. He looked into the younger's eyes and smiled.