246. It Will All End One Day

Life was just the same as each day continued to pass by without any interruptions, and it seemed like I have grown to see the daily interactions with the others as part of my daily life. It has just become an usual scene for me, and it seems that I have grown rather fond of the bickering and chatters of the club room. Although I may remain silent usually, but I still appreciate the ambiance noise that their presence engendered.

Each day of my life was a repeat of the cycle of going to school, attend the club activities, and head home. The train rides to and from, the daily shenanigans, it were all rather calming, with nothing special worthy to denote anything at all. It was all just calm, tranquilizing, and plain. Almost as if...this was the way that my life was meant to be lived. Maybe life like this isn't a bad choice after all, leading me to bury my objective for revenge deep into the depths of my heart...

As the days passed and summer time soon approached, the temperature gradually rose. The Spring bloom slowly came to an end as the world welcomed the advent of summer time. During this transition period are the days for college entrance exams, which arrived rather quickly at a speed that I wasn't conscious of. Since the exams for me are next year, I did not pay much attention to this year's exam dates. As the only two students in their final years of high school, Luna and Erith missed days of school to take the exams, and when they next arrived at the club room, those of us who were curious about the entrance exams inquired them about their experiences.

"It's not that bad," Luna smiled and nodded as she glanced over at Erith.

"The questions are pretty easy," Erith smiled in a manner that indicated that the exam was a piece of cake to her, exhibiting profound confidence in her abilities to pass.

"What majors did you apply for?" Loyd asked.

"I'm going into Fashion Design," Luna answered.

That was to be expected from Luna. She is rather talented in that field, with some of her custom designs being featured in top fashion magazines already. I would be rather surprised if she does not succeed in this field. However...one would never know. This field that she is intending on pursuing...it is rather difficult and may sometimes be considered harsh.

"What about you, Erith?" Irina asked.

"..." Erith remained silent as the confident look on her seemed to transform into a look of static...embarrassment of some sort? She does not appear as if she wants to talk about the major that she's choosing.

"If I have to guess," Irina smiled and tried to progress the conversation in a friendly manner. "Is it something similar to Luna's?"

"It's...something like that," Erith turned her head slightly and looked away subtly. She seemed to be concealing something... But, if she doesn't want to talk about it, then who says it is my right to point it out? One of the type of people that I despise the most are those that thinks they can decide things for other people.

The conversation about majors soon ended and the topic transitioned to life after high school. It would appear that although both Luna and Erith could reside in their current place of residence with their parents, they have the idea of moving out on their own. It is to be expected because many people would choose to try and become independent upon entering college. However, a major reason why someone would choose to live on their own and free from their parents is freedom. No one would want to explain to their parents why they came home in the dead of night. However, for me, I don't think I would have that problem. My lifestyle is more simple, and I don't think there is anything that I cannot really talk to Loriana about. Besides, Loriana gives me plenty of freedom, so it is likely that I will stay home after graduating high school. This is probably the same for Alvelyn.