but either way you have the power to kill anyone. even your mate when they did something that pissed you off and i didnt want to scare him off. 

he stared at me. for a long time. taking small breaths.

now i feel like i need to run as far as possible. so me being the awesome person i am i vanished. yes i can do that. i dont how but i can.

i ended up in our old house. the house where everything happened. 

"well so nice you could join me sister" i froze. its him. he's here. i moved back. i was scared of what might happen if i do something.

then i hit the edge of the table.

"what do you want from me" i tried to make it sound like i wasnt scared and hoped he would buy it. i think he did. round of applause for lyla. 

"i want you. i want you to stay with me here. just the two of us." i looked him in the eyes.

he lost it. his once brownish yellow eyes that showed love and concern now showed nothing but coldness.

this is not the pair of eyes i grew up with. he wasnt my brother. he wasnt ethan anymore. 

"goodbye ethan." i said with tears streaming down my face and with that i vanished. i couldnt bear to see him like that. 

kyle's POV:

i starting to freak cause i dont know where the hell lyla went. i checked everywhere.

so now im sitting here on a bench staring at my phone thinking if i should call blake or to go find her one more time.

i decided to call. 

"hello" i said not sure if he's awake.

"what the fuck do you want? its 10 in the morning and people are trying to sleep." he said annoyed. i could just imagine the look he'll give me.

"good morning to you too blake. uhm, did you know that lyla can vanish and that a while ago she just poofed out and i dont know where to find her? so yeah. if you know anything please tell me." 

"SHE DID WHAT?!? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TIME PRETTY BOY?" he yelled but sighed.

" i didnt know she had so much more. go check the park she might be sitting inside the big tree beside the monkey bar" i heard him yawn and the next thing i know he was snoring.

such a loving brother. 

i looked around and immediately spotted the tre and i thought 'how the fuck can i get inside'. i walked closer and i saw a small on the side of it.

i went in and i saw her there. she was deep in thought. 

"before you poof out of here again, i'll just tell you that i love you so much" her head snapped at me clearly saying that my words brought her back to reality. 

" i love you too. its just, nevermind. take me home?" she looked tired and messed up. 

"okay but promise me you'll tell what happened when your ready?" she looked at me then smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. the thing she does when meant what she promised.

i smiled back and hugged her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake's POV:

i can literally smell the fear out of someone making me snap my eyes open.

i stormed down to the living room only to find a fragile looking lyla cuddled up with her mate.