What is This?

'The Quagmires and Fiona are reunited with the Baudelaires and they have managed to prove their innocence in the crimes Olaf committed. They have been headlining the papers a lot recently. Quigley and Fiona are dating when they see the Baudelaires again and Duncan and Violet and Klaus and Isadora soon start dating as well. They convinced Mr. Poe to give them early access to the fortunes and they now live in one large luxury apartment. Fiona is 19, Violet is 18, the Quagmires and Klaus are 17. Violet is surfing an app she has been using recently when she makes a shocking discovery... '

*Violet's POV*
It was so odd when I saw this all of a sudden. I was just on my phone on Dattwap, my favorite social media type app where I can read the stories of other users and I can even write stories (which I haven't done yet). "What is this?" I asked my phone as I clicked on a story with an odd name. The title was "Violet x Duncan: Someone to Stay" I was so confused since my boyfriend's name is Duncan. I read the description of the story.

'Violet Baudelaire and her siblings go to a school called Prufrock Prep and she immediately meets an attractive, intelligent boy; Duncan Quagmire. Although they can't deny the chemistry between them, they also can't find the perfect way to admit these feelings that are so obvious even Sunny can see them. '

"Guys, come look at this." I called to Isadora and Klaus in the next room.
"What's up, Vi?" Isadora asked me with a smile.

I didn't say anything, and simply showed them the story as I blushed profusely. "Violet, I told you that this app is weird," Klaus said crossly, "Wattpad or something?"

" It's called Dattwap, for your information, " I snapped, "And there's a whole tag for our last names..." I clicked on the Baudelaire tag and saw something that made me really creeped out. "There's like a million stories about us. Dunclet, Kladora, Dunclaus, haha! Visadora! That funny! I assume Dunclet is Duncan and I and Kladora is you and Klaus, Izzie..." They were blushing and looking scared for their privacy. I imagine I looked the exact same way. "Um. What the fuck? Quiglet? Sounds like bullshit. Kliona? Dumb! And to top it off..." I saw the last tag and immediately threw my phone across the room.

"What was that about?" Isadora asked worriedly.
"I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST ALL HOPE FOR HUMANITY," I screamed and took my water bottle and dumped it onto myself over the tile. Duncan rushed into the room and comforted me. "It's okay. I saw the Disadora tag as well." Duncan also had Dattwap and I imagined he would have also seen the tags on our names. "That's even worse than Kiolet! You two are triplets!" Our siblings had zero clue what we were talking about. I sank to the ground as Klaus picked up my phone and scanned the screen. "Yeah... I'm just going to delete the app for you," he said in disgust. "No!" I squealed; I kind of wanted to read that book that I discovered. Klaus furrowed his brow and handed me back my phone. We couldn't even look eachother in the eye; we were so disgusted with the thought of anyone actually writing a story about us dating or something worse... I made sure Duncan wasn't looking as I searched the Dunclet stories. There were a lot, which made me either feel happy that I could basically re-live our relationship with a different timeline or paranoid about people writing whatever popped into their head about us.

I found a good-enough book to keep my mind off the disgusting incest some people wrote. I sat in my favorite corner to sit in and read embarrassing things since nobody could look over my shoulder to see what I was reading. The story wasn't well written, but it did have some pretty cute scenes between us and I knew I couldn't stop blushing. "I'm going to stop reading this now." I said quietly to my phone as a particular section of the story became a steamy exchange. It was particularly odd to read since I was fourteen when I attended Prufrock Prep. Duncan saw me in my corner of embarrassing reads, as he chose to call it.

"What embarrassing thing are you reading today, Violet?" He asked, kissing my head which was still damp from when I dumped my water on me. "Nothing!" I squeaked, knowing my face was probably extremely red from this random author getting my turn-ons (for lack of a better, less blunt word) mysteriously spot-on. Duncan smirked at me as I hid my phone behind me. "Okay... Come find me when you want to tell me about it. I bet you're reading something with 'Book of O' levels of embarrassment." I turned even redder as I remembered when Isadora caught me reading that book and told everyone in the apartment. Duncan was especially fond of the memory. My face had never been redder when Duncan said that I was super kinky for reading it. He was definitely taken back by finding out I was into that kind of stuff, considering I apparently never showed it when we were in romantic and passionate (with the occasional dash of sexual) circumstances... It honestly sounded appealing. I wiped these thoughts from my mind and decided to do change and blow dry my hair.

*Isadora's POV*
Why is the internet so gross? I can't believe that some people somewhere out there are writing stories about me dating my brother! I actually thought it was super funny that some people thought Violet and I are gay, because when the boys act up, we often joke about the two of us going out without them. I kind of wanted to download Dattwap just to read what some people wrote about Klaus and I. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but some people just don't notify you when inappropriate things come up! Unfortunately, my curiosity got the better of me and all I could think of for the rest of the day is whether or not Klaus was as good as the Klaus in the book I read made him out to be. Every time he even spoke it made me blush. The occasional loving kiss he planted on my cheek reminded me of how fanfiction-Klaus made fanfiction-me scream in pleasure and dig my nails into his bare back. It simultaneously disgusted and embarrassed me.

"Klaus, can I talk to you? And please don't be weirded out..."
" What is it, Love? " he asked worriedly, taking my hand in his, making my body shiver.
"So you know how Violet found that people wrote stories about all of us?"
" Yes. "
"My curiosity got the better of me and I ended up reading a book about Kladora or something... Whatever our ship name is. "
"Is that it?"
" No. "

He gulped in air and waited for me to continue. "In the one book I read, the author didn't alert that something not suitable for families was about to happen. Yet again, my curiosity got the better of me... and you were really um... good in the scene. I have literally been freaking out about it all day today and I just couldn't get it out of my head... " Klaus was smirking at me as I looked down at the floor.

"So, you have basically been craving me all day?"

I slapped his arm, "Klaus Baudelaire! You're better than that! But essentially, yes." It was exactly how I would describe it, but I didn't want him to know that. "I don't even want to imagine what could make me stop thinking about it." I would've assumed he was drunk or something based on his reply, but he not only didn't drink, but I could also barely hear him over the deafening sound of my heart thumping rapidly.

Klaus brought me close to him and held me against him, making me even more hungry for whatever I could get. "Well, I think the only way to get it out of your head is to..." He whispered in my ear, not finishing the sentence and leaving it open to interpretation. I felt myself blush awfully as I broke away from his grasp. "Are you sure? What if my brothers kill you or something?"

" I am not trying to get in trouble or anything. I just want to make sure that nothing is awkward between us. " He assured me. I thought it was cute that he wanted to make sure I knew he was different from other guys. He certainly is. How do I know? Because he is Klaus Baudelaire.

**********
1470 words

A/N: Sup yall! No, I didn't copy ShwahGamer... We both came up with this idea together. Several odd messages later, we both said we would 100% do this idea as a one shot... I took it in a different direction than her though lol!

~123use