Prolog 2 : Hyaku Monogatari Ritual

"Spirit is around us all the time. Just because we don't see them, doesn't mean they are not there. Communicating with spirits opens a door within ourselves, giving them permission to enter our personal space. Be careful who you invite in."

***

Ding ... dong ...!

Nana stopped in front of the restroom, "Miki, I'm going to the toilet for a minute,"

Miki nodded her head with the rest of the sandwich in her mouth. Lunchtime is over and they have just returned from the roof. Miki then continues her steps to the classroom.

Nana sighed while looking in the mirror. She pulled out pink lip gloss from her pink pouch, "I can't go to class with a messy face like this," Nana muttered.

Suddenly the sound of water in one of the toilet rooms surprised her. She looked at the toilet room from behind the mirror while shaking her head. The sound of water echoing in the quite room enough to made Nana's heart beat fast.

She shook her head once more and let out a sigh. A little annoyed because the voice changed her good mood. She then continued to tidy up her ponytail and sprayed her entire face with refreshing face spray.

Once again there was the sound of water from inside the toilet room. Who is still in the toilet even though the lesson will start soon? Maybe she ate wrong? Or food poisoning?

The sound of water didn't stop. Nana just sighed then smiled looking at herself in the mirror. "OK! I'm ready!" she said to herself. She turned to step outside but stopped for a moment, "You must be hurry!" she said it loud while looking at the toilet room.

Suddenly a student entered in a hurry and spontaneously entered one of the toilet rooms.

Nana's eyes widened. The student entered right into the toilet where the sound of water was heard. Nana was very sure there was someone in it. She was still wide-eyed for a while until the student came out of the toilet.

"Is...the toilet... okay?" Nana asked with a scared face.

The student looked at Nana confusedly and nodded her head, "No problem," she then stepped into the sink to wash her hands.

Her heart pounding. She immediately ran out of the restroom.

"Impossible! Did I also get cursed from the game?"

***