Stay (rewritten)

Y/N's POV
I was at the world premiere of the new Disney movie Dumbo. I had the chance to be in it. It was an ordinary experience and have Tim Burton as the director? A dream come true. I got to work with so many fantastic people such as Colin, Danny, Michael and Eva. I basically screamed when I read the script and saw Eva's name. Tim knows I love her. She's such an amazing actress and she's unique. She's truly extraordinary.

The paparazzi were screaming my name, telling me to turn to my right side. I tried as much as I could to smile. I wasn't successful. Sadly. In the middle of filming Dumbo some things happened which caused me to completely shut down when I was alone. My anxiety had been out of control. And that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was standing in front of a person I loved and adored and who could clearly tell something was bloody wrong.

Nobody seemed to notice my plastic smile as Eva would like to call it. Tim has of course told Eva how 'obsessed' I was with her. However I was to busy overthinking and focused on my 'smile' I didn't see Eva until I heard her name being yelled. My head snapped around and I saw her in her sparkly green dress. She looked amazing.

I walked closer to the theater and was turned around by a tight grip on my arm. Eva, she looked at as if she was trying to read me. The people with cameras asked us to get close for them. I was about to protest when Eva shushed me and put her arm around my waist. She leaned in to my ear and told me to give her a real smile. Just her being this close to me made blush. I was so gay for her and you wouldn't even know it. I tried to move away a bit but only to feel Eva's grip tighten around my waist.

After a few pictures I got out front her grip and walked towards the stairs up to the theater. Hearing Eva yell behind me. "Y/N! Wait! Honey please!"

Just before I entered the theater I heard people asking Eva if we were in a relationship. That really pissed me off. Just because she cares doesn't mean we're in a relationship. She knew I wasn't straight and she did sometimes play with me for fun but she would never even think of it. She's straight.

I got to the bathroom and locked the door. I put my hands on the sink and took a deep breath. I looked up. I hate mirrors. I didn't really like what I saw. I wasn't very fond of myself. You know, the self consciousness is a big thing in my head. I did like my suit though. I wasn't the type for dresses.

Just as I was about slid down the wall crying there was a knock on the door.

"I know your in there. Open up Y/N" shit. What now?! "I-I'm fine Eva! Go watch the movie. I'll be out" I didn't hear her leave. "I said. Open up"

I looked myself in the mirror and saw my eyes were red. Great! I turned the lock and walked towards the wall again. I heard the door open and the sound of heels clicking against the floor as well as the lock. I felt hands on my shoulder, spinning me around and a finger under my chin. She made me look at her and she wiped my tears away.

"Now. Tell me what's wrong with you" Instead of answering her I started sobbing. She pulled me into a hug and told me it was alright to cry and feel bad sometimes. After she said that I let the waterfall lose.

We broke apart and she cupped my cheeks in her hands. She kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "I'm here if you wanna talk Y/N. You know that. Just call" I have her a hug again said thank you.

"I'm sorry about what people were saying when I stormed off Eva" I dried my nose and looked down. I was embarrassed. She pulled my chin up again and saw her smirking at me. "Why are you so sorry about that hm? I see the way you look at me." She bit her lip while I felt my whole face burning. She kissed my cheeks before turning around and unlocking the door.

She grabbed my hand and basically dragged me out of the bathroom. I almost tripped with made her laugh at me. She made me laugh. I had a smile. We got to were the movie was played. She sat down and made me sit down next to her.  

The movie was amazing but every time my face came on I looked down. I didn't like seeing myself on screen. Of course Eva noticed. She grabbed my hand, her face still focused on the screen. She squeezed my hand.

Her role as Colette. She did an amazing job playing her. I mean really. It's Eva Green. She's amazing in everything.

Time skip to after the movie was done.

The movie was now done and I had said my goodbye to everyone. I walked towards my driver when I heard my name being yelled. I turned around and saw Eva 'running' towards me.

When she reached me she grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear.
"Your coming home with me tonight"

I froze. Not only by the words she had said but how she said it. She stepped back and looked at me with lust written in her eyes. She was biting her lip. This was something to remember. Definitely. She dragged me towards her car before pushing me inside.

In the car on the way to her apartment I felt her hand on thigh. She was looking out the window. Maybe it was just a happy accident?

We arrived to her apartment and she let me in before locking the door behind her. She looked at me as she took of her jacket. "Going shy on me now love?"

I let out a nervous laugh. "No. Of course not" She raised an eyebrow. She walked into her kitchen. I heard her open a bottle of wine. She's french what do you expect? She walked out on the balcony and put down two glasses. Filled them. "Sit down" She pointed to the chair next to hers. I sat down and looked out. The view was amazing.

"It's lovely view." I took my wine glass and took a sip. "And lovely wine" She chuckled. "Indeed it is my love"

"I saw you had a piano. Do you play?" She looked at me before answering. "No" she said while laughing. "Then why do you have it?" I stood up and walked inside again. I walked towards the piano and sat down. She sat down next to me. Her arm around my waist again and her head rested on my shoulder. "Maybe you could teach me?" She looked up at me again before looking down at my lips.

She looked me in the eyes again. I placed my hand on her shoulder, slowly dragging it up her neck with light touches. "Maybe I could" her eyes closed. She started leaning in. "Please do" My hand was on her cheek. I leaned in and sealed the space that was between us with a kiss. Her hand going around my neck pulling me closer.

"Stay"