SANTA'S PANTS

Author's note

There are three bonus chapters and they're written in Dylan and Diana's daughter, Christina's point of view. The other two parts will be published soon (definitely this week) and once the last one is out, it means the book two is published.

Read and enjoy!

Christina King

Christmas.

The celebration of the birth of baby Jesus. Winter comes, snow flakes rain down, cozy nights in sweaters I'm forced to wear, everything in red and green, decorations around the house, little lights hanging from the ceiling and exchanging gifts.

Christmas sucks.

No, I don't hate Jesus. You see, the problem came with the gifts. My family celebrated Christmas like their lives depended on it and so, it usually involved a lot of people.

Really, a lot of people. 

Therefore, for a reason I knew nothing about but am forced to do, it was proper to give every single person a gift even if they didn't appreciate it or gave you something less in return.

I was okay with giving just my parents but because life was so against me, I had to give my mom, dad, aunt Kayla, her husband uncle Ashton, aunt Natasha, her husband uncle Ryan, their demonic daughter Penelope and son I don't have a crush on Tristan.

I swear I don't have a crush on him.

Anyways, I usually ran broke after Christmas even when my parents had enough money to get the whole USA Christmas presents.

Well, they gave me all I needed but never did they give me cash itself. It'd go like 'Dad I need some money' and he'll reply 'go get a job baby'

I could've gotten a job if the damn paparazzi wouldn't stop trailing after me the moment they realise I'm there and there was no way I could go to work with two bulky men following me around. Besides, Alex would literally make my life hell if she discovered I had a job in a cafe or McDonald's.

Yeah, I'm not gonna talk about her now.

The point is, this Christmas isn't like the rest cause I'd spent all my money on junk food and didn't have a dime to spend on gifts. When I talked to my mom about it, she gave me five cents and said everything would be alright.

At least, she was better than dad who didn't pay attention to me cause he was busy watching episodes of Henry danger.

Then after seeing a sign outside the mall that said Santa was gonna give out free gifts this year, I thought of a great idea.

Why not take a couple of free gifts from Santa and gift them to my family?

Not stealing, just taking without permission.

So after lying to my parents and getting disguised, I was before the white door that said 'KEEP OUT! SANTA'S DRESS ROOM!'

Totally ignoring that, I pushed the door open and stepped into Santa's shelter and damn, he was living the life in here.

The place was painted red, green and white just like we all expected with Christmas stockings and lights hung on the walls. There was a large bed at the further end and a large chair next to it. There sacs arranged next to Santa's bed kept a smile on my face. The aroma of cookies and sugar was in the air, I could almost taste it but there were no over decorated trees.