seventy four

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗
𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐥
╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

Split was playing in the background as I lean into Brad's side, completely distracted as my hands fiddle with his. I smile happily as I lay on my bed.

Brad and I had decided to have a movie night since we both didn't have plans and my dad was out at work.

It's been two weeks since Brad and I have been free to be in a relationship together, and we've been working on slowly building up our relationship again. We weren't official, but we were getting there.

"Are you even watching this, babe?" He asks, though it sounds like a mumble as he kisses my temple gently.

"Huh?" I ask, confused, diverting my attention to Brad again.

"You weren't watching it, were you?" He chuckles.

"I got distracted," I mumble. We both know I have a habit of getting so entranced by him that I just zone out. Sometimes he'll do it with me, too. He'll just stare at me for ages.

"Do you want to turn this off?" He asks. "We can go to sleep, if you want."

My eyes flicker to the time. It's almost midnight and I wasn't feeling tired, but he probably was considering he suggested turning it off and going to sleep.

"Sure, can do."

We both stand up and turn off the film before going to the bathroom to brush our teeth. He ends up bum-budging me out of the mirror's view teasingly and I'd push him away so we end up messing about for another ten minutes until we go back into my room.

"Jamie?" He says as I close the door and I turn to face him.

"Yes, Brad?"

"I missed you," he said. "I mean, I missed being able to kiss you and hug you and just love you, but I also missed you. I missed your laugh and your stupid jokes and how you'll pretend to get annoyed at me sometimes."

I smile at him, stepping closer and wrapping my arms around his torso. He wraps his arms around my shoulders, holding me comfortably and I look up at him as my head rests against his chest.

"I missed you too, Brad. I'm glad I have you again."

"I'm not leaving ever again," he promises me, smiling as I pull way from our hug.

His lips morph with mine and I try to hide the smile on my face. He always has the same affect on me, he always leaves me grinning like a fool and feeling like electricity is pumping through my every vein.

My hands snake around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me while I reminisce in the feeling of his touch. I could never get enough of it.

His hands are on my waist, squeezing lightly every so often, reassuringly. He slowly begins to walk backwards towards the bed and once we reach it, he turns us around so that I'm at the foot of the bed and he's in front of me. His hands sneak under my shirt, lifting the fabric up slightly, our lips never parting.

A small gasp escapes my lips as I pull away at the foreign feeling. He quickly removes his hands at the sound and loss of contact.

"Sorry, I just—I've never done anything like this before," I apologise quickly. "Sex, I mean. I haven't had sex before."

He smiles at my slightly, tilting his head as his hands are on my clothed waist again. "It's fine, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to."