Chapter 16: The Memory

This chapter will be quite short unfortunately, Wattpad being Wattpad keeps erasing 2/3 of this chapter, so I had to shortest down but I have listed as a whole chapter. I made it a build-up chapter for the next one.
______________________________________
In his mindscape
"Ughh, why does my head hurt so much?" Izuku stated before looking to find where he is. He then began to grab his head as it began to hurt even more.

"Haze, why is that name repeating in my head?" Izuku said with a hint of pain.

"So you are remembering..." A figure stated before approaching Izuku.

Izuku looked up at the figure, and it was him but with yellow eyes.

"I am Haze, here take my hand." Haze stated before laying his hand out to Izuku

"Sure, Why am I here?" Izuku asked as he grabbed Haze's hand.

As Izuku grabbed Haze's hand, he began to remember nearly everything, some bits were locked away though.

"So that's why this place feels familiar, but what made us go back to this though." Izuku stated

"That I do not know, but this will fix everything that had happened previously." Haze replied

"I wonder, can I still put on the mask, and gain extra power. I'll have to test that after I wake up." Izuku pondered

"Unfortunately, the mask has already started to affect you, your face has already donned the mask while you are still sleeping." Haze replied to Izuku's theory.

Outside Izuku's Mindscape
An explosion has been set off, the students began to panic as they noticed villains approaching the camp.

______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this mini chapter, thank you for reading.

The next chapter will have another song. I will keep the song a secret to not spoil the chapter's name.

This has been your author Raorik
~Raorik