Chapter 19

Rose felt uncomfortable watching as fake and real Ladybug fought, how more monsters came down and were fighting Cat Noir.

She also saw her friends, picking up anything on the floor and hitting the monsters with it.

She felt so useless, wondering why she even bothered to come here. My friends are fine. The boys were probably going to find the girls anyway.

As a monster came by her side, she tried not to shriek as she stepped back. Her back touched the wall, but then it seemed like the wall gave in, and she fell into something.

"Rose!" The boys yelled. Realizing that they had practically revealed who they were, they followed Rise to where she had fallen into.

"Huh, Rise, where is she?" Juleka looked around. "I heard the boys call out Rose's name, but I didn't see her."

The other girls nodded in agreement.

Still holding on to the key she'd gotten from Lucky Charm, Ladybug tried to stop the fake one. Throwing her yoyo, the yoyo wrapped around the fake Ladybug's neck again, and this time Ladybug dragged her down.

"Argh!" The fake Ladybug tried to get out of the mess she was in. She tried breaking the yoyo to free herself, but the yoyo was unbreakable.

"Cat Noir, I got her!" Ladybug yelled as she whirled around. There she saw as a kid grabbed onto Cat Noir's leg.

Oh no, he's in trouble, but I can't leave the fake Ladybug alone. She's going to escape eventually.

Ladybug started dragging the fake to the cage. That's when she heard her name.

"Ladybug! Over here!"

She couldn't go. She kept dragging the fake until she threw her in the cage. The girls and man got out of the way as they had been standing next to the cage.

Using her yoyo, Ladybug made bars to close the cage. If her yoyo hadn't been unbreakable, the fake Ladybug would have ready gotten out of there.

She rushed to go help her partner. She pulled Cat Noir away from the kids as another cry for her name sounded out.

The kids hungrily started approaching them, their mouths getting wider and wider.

"Yes, get them my beautiful creatures. Get them! The fake Ladybug yelled from the cage.

Mylene picked up a rock and threw it at one of the monsters. The monster fell, but then revived again, showing that it wasn't hurt.

There was a red mark on Cat Noir's leg, where the kid had grabbed onto. That leg also felt weak as it had been touched by a monster.

"Ladybug, you stay behind me because you don't have your yoyo," Cat Noir got in front of her and he hit one kid with his baton.

"No, you stay behind me because you've gotten hurt," Ladybug exclaimed, worrying about the mark on the leg.

"Ladybug!" Max came out from the wall that had made way, like it was a door, and he held out his hand. "Throw the key." He had realized the key Ladybug had been holding. "I think it might be useful."

Ladybug looked over at him. Throwing the key at him was too risky. First, a monster had notched him there, and had turned to walk up to him.

Ladybug took a step back, gulped, and swung her arm, throwing the key at Max.

The monster made a reach to grab the key first. Max took the challenge and ran to catch the key before the monster.

The weird thing was, as the monster got closer, it didn't attack Max or anything. No, instead it focused on the key.

Both monster and Max jumped to catch the key with their open hands. Though...

The monster caught it first...