The Patience Test

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/N?" Harry asks you, bending down to look you directly in the eyes. "Yes Harry," You sigh. You were getting a bit tired of him constantly trying to get you to back out of doing the patience test. You'd seen the video of him doing it and knew exactly what to expect. Harry knew there was no changing your mind so instead he just gave you a quick peck on the cheek and went to join the other sidemen in the kitchen.

After Harry left the room you suddenly started to feel nervous and even a tiny bit scared. You try to push down any feelings of anxiety you have towards the test and just wait for the guys to come back in the room.

Moments later you hear a scarily loud laugh coming from the kitchen, it was JJ. This had to be something bad.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

"Okay Y/N we're blindfolding you now," Simon says as he wraps a piece of fabric around your eyes. "I can't see a thing!" You complain. Someone behind you starts giggling, "well thats kind of the point Y/N," Vik says obnoxiously. Pfft.

Then it finally begins, "okay now open your mouth," Vik says. You nervously open your mouth and Vik puts a small square object in your mouth. You give it a chew to try and work out what it is, it tastes sweet and creamy. "Fudge! It's fudge!" You shout excitedly. "Well done, now that wasn't so bad was it?" Vik says.

You smile, maybe it's not going to be as bad as you think. But as the turns go by you end up with various different concoctions of sauces and foods in your mouth that you had to wash down with water several times.

Then it was JJ's turn. You hear a noise beside you but you're not quite sure what it is. "No way man, stop! That's my girlfriend, stop!" You hear Harry scream, followed by eruptions of laughter from all around you. "What's going on?" You say, confused. "Do it, do it JJ!" You hear Josh chanting. "I will fucking take you down if I have to, youre not going to do it!" Harry yells. "Na mate, Harry's getting all raged over there," Vik jokes. You just hear JJ laugh as he moves closer to you, "open your mouth then Y/N," JJ laughs. "No way, JJ you're sick," Simon says, only making JJ laugh even harder.

Suddenly you hear someone running up to you followed by a thud and several painful groans. "Oh he's only gone and done it!" Sniggers Simon. "I told you I fucking would," Harry says angrily.

"Seriously guys what the fuck is going on," you say, pulling your blindfold off. Your mouth drops open when you see Harry and JJ on the floor, then you notice that JJ has his trousers pulled down.

"Nope. Nope. I'm done, I'm out." You say, standing up and walking out of the room with your hands up.

A few seconds later you hear someone running after you, "Y/N wait," Harry says, reaching out to hold your hand. He spins you round to face him, "you okay?" He asks sensitively. "Yeah I'm fine," you nod. "Not gonna lie I think I'm mentally scarred now," you giggle. "Yeah well it could have been a lot worse," Harry jokes. "You're not wrong there, thanks for that by the way," you say, leaning towards him for a kiss.

"No problem babe," Harry replies after breaking away from your lips. Harry puts his arm around you and walks you back to the room with the rest of the sidemen.