3

Elizabeth's POV

I unlock the front door of my house and walk in, closing it behind me. Richard and my mother are sitting on the couch, eating popcorn together and watching Reality Bites.

"You're home early," my mom smiles.

"What do you mean?" I sit down on the opposite couch, "I get out at 3."

"Yeah but you usually come home really late," she says as Richard keeps his eyes on the television.

"Do you want me to leave?" I tease as I slide off my shoes.

"No, no," she shakes her head, "I was just confused."

"Yeah well, I don't really feel like hanging with the guys today."

"Francisco is going to be there?"

"Mm, yeah," I roll my eyes.

"Maybe you should have girl friends?' Richard suggests.

"I don't like having girl friends," I frown as I rest my head on my hand, "they bring drama, then turn fake on you."

They both stare at me as if they're trying to read my mind. I turn away from them and focus on the television, although I can still see them staring from the corner of my eye.

Francisco's POV

The room is only filled with soft laughter and awkward glances and head nods. The room is divided. Ian, Lucas and Pace sit on one couch, Martin is sitting on the floor with his legs in front of him and his phone on his lap, while Quade and I sit on another couch.

Ian and Lucas turn to look at me several times and Pace doesn't look at me at all. Martin and Quade talk to me but the other three don't. My heart begins to pound fast against my chest as I stare at the guys muttering to themselves and finally I snap when Quade turns to look at me and furrows his eyebrows in anger.

"Hey!" I shout at them as I stand up. They all turn to look at me with confused expressions. "I don't know what the fuck you guys are saying to each other and I couldn't care less but if you guys are still bugged out for what happened in Elementary, get the fuck over it!"

"Ain't no one mad about that shit, boy," Pace turns his body towards me, "we were talking about some shit that happened in class. You're mad paranoid."

"Ever since I brought up that toilet joke, you three have been way too distant and it seems like you guys have an issue," I step closer to them.

"It is an issue," Ian looks up at me, "that was a low blow, even for you bro."

"It was a joke," Quade says from behind me.

"Shut the fuck, you weren't there," Pace stands up and points his finger towards Quade.

"Neither were you," I interject.

"I was closer to the event, than he was," he motions over to Quade, again.

"Can you guys stop arguing?" Martin speaks up as he scoots away from us, and towards the couch I was sitting on.

"Can you guys stop?" Lucas looks at us with a blank expression.

"Can we fix the problem or are you guys going to keep acting like I killed your grandmas?" I roll my eyes at them as I walk back to my seat.

"You never apologized," Ian smirks at me before turning to look at Pace.

"I thought my apology was when Pace beat my ass?" I run my hands through my hair.

"I need to hear it," Ian pressures me.

"I'm sorry for putting your face in the bowl we shit in," I fake a smile before rolling my eyes at him.