Mimi X Subaru: Kitten Smitten

Começar do início

Mimi lets out soft moans as jolts of pleasure hits her body, but she somehow stays asleep. Her vagina soon starts to get wet on its own, making the process easier. Once I felt her insides loosening their grip, I saw it time to go to the next level and insert more fingers. I repeat the same process until I was able to insert three of my fingers.

Mimi: "*Yawn*... Oh no, I fell asleep... Huh?"

She finally awakens and witness's what I'm doing to her. Mimi looked at me with a confused look. While she was naive, she knew well enough that not having any underwear on and having a man touch her genitals wasn't normal.

Mimi: "Subaru! What are you doing?"

Subaru: "Ah! You woke up. S-sorry! It's just that I really wanted to see Mimi's vagina."

I remained calm and made a face that said what I'm doing was completely normal. If I give her any indication that what I'm doing is wrong, she'll start to get scared.

Mimi: "Huh? Is that part called the vagina?"

Does she not have basic sex education? If she doesn't, this may actually be to my advantage. The best teacher is experience after all.

Subaru: "Yes. That's right. Your vagina is small and pretty, Mimi."

I continued thrusting my fingers inside her vagina while also rubbing her small clit with my thumb. I was trying to make her feel as good as possible to keep up the illusion of this being perfectly normal.

Mimi: "Don't... Don't rub that place... It feels weird."

Subaru: "Do you feel good when I rub this place?"

Mimi: "Ughh... It tickles."

Her body squirms around as she's overtaken with pleasure. Thankfully, she doesn't try to push me away once she realizes how good I was making her. She simply lays back on the bed and allows me to do as I wish. Her cute moans were getting louder and her body's temperature was rising. Her cheeks were becoming a deeper shade of red and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. Her vagina was now leaking like a running faucet. She wasn't the only getting aroused. My dick got hard and was trying to burst it's way out of my pants. Seeing how well our situation was doing, I thought it was time to escalate things to the final level.

Subaru: "Next, I'll be rubbing it with this."

My dick flops out of my pants and presses against her vagina. Just by looking at it, I could tell my dick was long enough to reach her belly button. It's doubtful that she'll be able to take my entire length inside her. Hopefully my foreplay was enough to prepare her for my dick's girth.

Subaru: "Men have different things down there compared to women. This is called a penis."

Mimi: "Ah! What? No! HAAH!" Her voice was becoming more lewd.

I rub my hard cock against her wet pussy and it causes her to moan even louder. Having a long rod of meat slide against her sensitive pussy was sending all sorts of pleasure throughout her body. Her mouth was left wide open as drool slowly drip down her chin. The tip of my dick pokes against her entrance. Her pussy was hot and soaking wet and it was nearly sucking my dick in. All the conditions were met for me to insert my raging cock inside her.

Subaru: "Your vagina is amazing, Mimi. It's so soft and soaking wet."

I've come too far to back out now. The prize was mere inches away. I just needed to dig it out with my dick. I press forward and my dick slowly slides into her wet vagina. Even with my foreplay, it was a struggle to push it through. Her insides were insanely tight and it almost felt like I couldn't pull out. I nearly prematurely came if it wasn't for her cervix stopping my advance. As I predicted, there was still a few inches of my dick left out. Mimi yelled out in pain as her virgin insides were stretched out like never before.