Chapter 5

(( Hello! This Mayu/author/Josie! I just wanted to thank everyone who has read my story! I thought I would get about 30 reads, I still wanted to write this because I have a thing for reader x character fanfiction and had a really good idea, and this is amazing! Please tell me if you see any grammar mistakes, it won't make me feel bad. English is my first language so there is no excuse for bad grammar on my part! Yes, so without further delay, here is the story.))

I went to Isabella's house thinking about what Piko and Kuro had told me. Why had they trusted me? What on Earth was going on?

When I got there Isabella answered the door and told me that I was the first one there. I decided to stop worrying about things that were insane, to relax and have fun.

Later, when everyone arrived, we ate some food and turned on some music. Someone suggested we play truth or dare and I sighed. I hated that game, how the point was to make people do things they were uncomfortable with.

When it was my turn, I picked truth, since I didn't want to get up.

"Who do you like?"

Of course, that question. I didn't talk about crushes too often, but I had them just as much as the next person.

"Piko Utatane. He is so cute!" I said without hesitating. And the game went on. I was glad my turn was over.

After dinner, we went on a walk. We stayed up late, but eventually we went to bed.

The next morning, someone asked where Piko lived. I asked them why, and they said it was classified. Weird.