Chapter Forty-Three: He Has Muscles

A/N: Please read the authors note below, it's important. Enjoy! ❤

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE | HE HAS MUSCLES

♡♛♡

"He definitely has muscles," Amber replied, glancing at my phone. I huffed out a breath and rolled my eyes.

"You both are perfect for each other," I told her, shaking my head. She laughed, resting her hand on my shoulder and giving me a warm smile.

"Thanks for worrying about me, kiddo. I'll give him a try," she said sincerely. I returned the gesture as Xavier walked towards us. He ripped the piece of paper out of his notebook and handed it to Amber.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Amber's love life--,"

"Hell no," Xavier said, glaring at the both of us. "I am not letting her date, you can never trust guys."

Amber sighed, "Thanks for worrying about me dear brother. But, I'm older and mature. I can handle myself, thank you very much."

He narrowed his eyes, "Show me a picture of him."

I pulled up the picture on my phone as Xavier widens his eyes. He scanned the picture, "Who is he?"

"His names West. He's my brother and he's the same age as Amber," I explained. Xavier looked at the picture for what seemed like a long time. As he was about to say something, someone called out to me.

"Hey, Nay-Nay!" Someone shouted. I looked over Xavier's shoulder, only to see Jaxon waving at me like a madman. Carter was sliding down in his seat, mouthing to people 'I don't know him' while Ethan kicked Jaxon out his seat. Jaxon fell out of his booth, groaning.

I stifled my laughter, walking over. I helped Jaxon back up, making him sit in his seat. "What the heck was that for E?"

"For being a freaking loser," Carter replied for Ethan. Jaxon looked offended but didn't say anything. "And for calling Norah, Nay-Nay. Is that really the best you could come up with?"

"It has a good ring to it!" He said, throwing his arms up in exasperation. I giggled, before cringing at the sound. My cheeks heated up as all three of them stared at me.

Coughing, I got my notebook and pen out. "Same drinks?"

"Actually no," Jaxon said, making me stop, "we're going to switch it up. All medium. I'm having a mocha, Ethan's having an ice cap and Carter's going to have an espresso."

"I thought you guys didn't like each other's drinks," I said, writing everything down.

"We don't, but we'll give it a try," Ethan said. I smiled, as the door jingled. I looked at it, and saw... Ethan's' little brother?

He looked around, before spotting us. He walked over and slid into the booth, opposite from the other guys. "What are doing here Brandon?"

Ethan's little brother, who is I'm assuming, Brandon, shrugged, "Mom told me to come here." He looked at me and narrowed his eyes, "What, you just gonna stare at me?"

I was a little take aback, "Sorry. My name is Norah, welcome to Daily--."

"I already know who you are and I don't need to know what this cafe is called. It says it outside the shop, are you a dumbass?" He replied snapped.