Chapter 22

the song for this chapter is "move my way" by the vamps ok listen to it

Luke's POV:

When I wake up in the morning, I reach over to the other side of me and my eyes snap open when I don't feel Raven's body next to mine. I sit up and look around the room while rubbing my eyes.

"Raven?" I call out.

"In the bath," She calls from the bathroom.

My dick tells me to go in there and fuck her, but my brain tells me that I need to talk to her about everything with Jenn. I sigh heavily and get up, and walk to the bathroom. I tap on the door lightly.

"Come in," She sighs.

I open the door, and look at her. She's covered in bubbles so she isn't exposed, and her hair is up in a tight bun. Her eyes are closed and her fingers are rubbing at her temples.

I sit on the edge of the tub and look at her, worry filling my mind as I know what she's going to want to talk about.

"Are you going to tell me what happened when I was gone for 3 weeks?" She says, and I can't seem to find what emotion is behind it.

I sigh once again before letting out the whole story. "Well, Jenn was here a lot." I frown at her pained expression. "And she brought her friends with her one time. I kissed one of them during a game of spin the bottle, but it didn't feel right so I went to the bathroom and I splashed water on my face, but then Jenn saw me and she asked if I was thinking about you, so I told her yes. She told me I should just forget about you and before I could say anything, she kissed me." I bite my lip, and hesitate before continuing. "I kissed her back because it felt like old times. But then she, um, moaned my name, and it didn't sound right because it wasn't your voice." My eyes betray me as tears well up, threatening to fall.

"Is that all?" She surprises me by saying.

"No." I blink away the tears and wipe them away quickly, before she sees. 

"Go on." She sighs heavily. 

"Remember that night when we were on the phone and I just hung up suddenly?" I ask her and she nods. "Well, Jenn came. She had a key for some reason, so she just came in. She told me her mom was being a bitch or whatever and asked if she could stay, so I gave in and told her to be gone in the morning. She slept in her underwear, but there was no touching. We slept facing each other, but that's all." I admit everything to her.

She doesn't say anything. Instead, she sinks down and slides underneath the water, obviously telling me that she's done talking to me. I sniffle as I stand up and walk out of the bathroom, leaving her be.

I sigh and sit on my bed, pulling out my phone to text Jenn.

to: Jenn McAllister

hey i just told raven everything that's happened between us lately