Never say goodbye part2

*(y/n) p.o.v 1984*

"Hey, in a few moments I'm boarding to a plane new jersey so I know it must be weird because, well you know we haven't talked or seen each other in the past three years, but do you want to meet me at  {name of bar}  bar? don't answer now think about it and if you want then I'll wait for you at ten p.m there" few I can't believe I just did it, I probably look really red from embarrassment right now. "all the passengers to new jersey" well I must hurry so I won't miss my flight.

oh, you're probably wondering who am I and who did I called that I'm so red? well my name is (y/n) (l/n) and I'm on my home from (country) where I studied (academic profession) and I talked to my -kind of- ex, Jon Bon Jovi that I really miss and really want to see again and make the things between of us good like it used to be, and maybe even become a couple again I just really hope that he feels the same and didn't move on, it's not that I'm against him moving on, or else I'll make a fool out of myself.

But if will be back together then it'll be like old times, when we were madly in love.

*flashback to the sophomore year*

I don't know why and what went through my mind when I agreed to put on a blindfold and get into Jon car, oh god it's all happened because of this damn puppy eyes he knows to pull so well.   "Jon, can I finally open my eyes?" I whined to him because the blindfold started to itch and be uncomfortable "in a few moments" I heard him say when I heard his car door being opened and a seconds later felt myself in his arms, which my automatic response was to cuddle into, and him laying us on his car hood, I assumed from the metallic feeling "now you ca.." but before he could finish the sentence I threw the blindfold next to us and looked around "oh Jon its so pretty and you can see the whole town from up her"I looked to the city down from us and then at him in admiration "I know, that's why I brought you up here" he said while looking back at me, and kissed me passionately. after that, we just cuddled and talked until the sun set down and the stars came out, suddenly Jon said "okay c'mon I said I'll get you home quickly because it's a school night" he said while searching for what I guess is his car keys " but Jonnn I don't want to go its still soooo early" I whined while pulling him toward me for  a heated kiss "damn you are so hot I can't resist you" he said when he pulled away and started pulling me to the backseat, which I happily obliged for, because I always dreamed about him being my first even if I'm a little   scared, but I know Jon, and I know that him being the amazing boyfriend he is, will be gentle for me "are you sure you are ready for this?" Jon asked even if at this point it was pretty obvious what I want from him "yes Jon I'm sure" I said and pulled him back to my lips.

*back to present*

after this, I knew I did the right thing and he was the special guy that I wanted to be my first. I could see from my window that we were getting of off the ground so I decided to hear music from my walkman and the moment I started the music it was one of Jon new band, Bon Jovi, song runaway, and damn man his voice bring so many memories like the one when he was over my house and we had a talk about our future...

*summer of 78'*

it's the perfect moment, and no I'm not exaggerating it's really is perfect, just me and Jon on my bed all sprawled out with nothing to do but be together.

The bed is shifting and I could feel Jon staring at me so I turned my head toward him and he was propped up on his elbows next to me with piercing eyes  "do you ever think about our future together?" what is going on, Jon is never like this it's so out of nowhere for him to bring it up because I know how live-in-the-moment kind of guy he is, but my doubts all washed away when I looked into his amazing blue eyes "yes of course Jon I just didn't know if to say something or not because we are still young but yes I think about how we'll get married, what dress I'll wear and how you'll look all older and handsome-er than now, if its even possible, and about our future house and kids and how we'll look in a few years"  I smiled my widest smile, gosh just thinking about our future makes me so giddy and happy "okay but what if instead of waiting a few years lets do it now, lets runaway and start our own life, I'll work on my music and you can be a waitress until I'll be big and than we'll have whatever we want" while saying this he moves to his knees and grab my hand while smiling like a little child who just got candy, but my smile is fading and sadly so does his smile, 'god I hate it when he look so confuse and lost, but he should know how much school is important to me and my dreams, I can't just pack my things and run away with him' is one of my racing thoughts that's inside my head"Jon, you know I can't do it, you know how much I need to get my diploma to succeed in my dream being (academic profession)"I said looking at directly to his blue eyes, and by how things were going I know something bad is bound to happen, and by the look on his face he knew it too "but (y/n) is this really what you want? are you sure it's not something to do with making your parents proud?"I could see the hope of him changing my mind will work but he should know better "yes, Jon I'm sorry but I really rather stay in school" "okay so let's wait a few years" he said and kissed me passionately.