There's Always Hope. (Ryan Higa fan fiction)

Intro.

Y/N POV

I remember the day I saw Ryan's first video. I wanted to buy an iPod Human, just because of how insanely adorable Ryan was.  He was so odd, especially for his age. Maybe thats why I fell crazily in love with him. After I saw that video, I knew I had to watch more. At that time, he had just released his 'Christmas Swag' video. "Hmm..*Click*." Just then, I realized I clicked into a whole 3 minutes of...I cant even explain. There's just something wih Ryan, that I can't even put into words. When I realized I was just another fangirl, I gave up hope. Sure, a tweet from Ryan once a year is cool, but where is that gonna get me? I needed to meet him...but, my family....I just didn't have the money. Besides, it's ME. Even if I did somehow meet him, a signature is all I'd ever get. He wouldn't even remember me the next day.

Ryan POV

She's different from any other girl I had ever met. She was one of my fans, which I find so cute. She had good taste! All kidding aside, I'm so happy that it happened. Now I know how the guys felt.

Y/N POV

 And how it all actually happened was so crazy.

 Chapter 1

Y/N POV

It was a year later. I was still the boring person I was, just...a year older? Nothing really changed..I was still the hopeless fangirl.

Y/N POV 

I was on tour with my YTF brothers. We were in Los Angeles, so our plan was to fly out to Detroit, then bus over to Toronto for our first concert. That's where she was.

Y/N POV

I just got my first phone, but it was only for emergencies, as my mom said. Little does she know, our neighbors had unprotected wifi. I made a twitter account, and the first person I followed was Ryan. Ryan JUST tweeted that him and the rest of YTF were on their way to MY city. I totally forgot!  This was my one and only opportunity to meet them. Who knows when they would be back? I ran to my mom, who was in the kitchen, doing the dishes.

"MOM!"

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Ryan Higa is coming to Toronto!"

"That's great, honey." I could tell she wasnt paying any attention.

 "Mom, this would mean the world to me. Can I please go meet him?"

She set the plate that was in her hand down, and looked me stright in the eyes, looking sorry. "(Y/N), you know we don't have the money."

"BUT MOM!!!!"

"Living in Toronto, in a tiny house that we can hardly pay for..all because of your dad's decisions.." She lost her trail of thought, and started to stare at the ground. She suddenly looked back at me and said,

"(Y/N), I can't talk to you right now."

"MOM, PLEASE!"

"I have no choice!"

"NO! MOM!" I couldn't take it. I ran upstairs. Even with a job at Tim Horton's, all the money I ever earned was forced to go towards our house. Plus, the concert was in a week! I was screwed. There was no other way to put it.

Ryan POV

We were at the L.A. airport, waiting for our flight to arrive to Detroit. While we were waiting, the guys and I started talking. JR started the conversation, since he just got off a phone call with his girl, Denise. He started smiling after hanging up, so we knew he needed to say something.

"Awe, JR, you in love?" Victor asked, pretending to wipe his tears of happiness.

"I actually think I am." Then, Andrew started singing that 'K-I-S-S-I-N-G' song that all the kids sung in primary school. We all started to join in. Pretty much the whole airport was staring at us. Can't help but love my YTF brothers. They have all found girls they loved too, except for me.

"Lauren said she's going to fly down to Montreal tomorrow so we can see each other. I need my boo!"

"Wow, D-Trix. I thought I was your boo." Chester said, pretending to be sad. We all laughed.

"Hey, shes my boo, you guys are my bros." Chester wasn't pleased.

"I'd much rather be your boo."

"Yeah D, come on." I said.

"Stop it, guys. I love you!"

"Clearly you don't enough to call us your boo." We continued on that conversation, until Kev said,

"Yo, Ryan, we need to find you a girl. You know what would be cool? If you met a fan at one of our concerts that you wanted to hook up with!" I laughed, and winked at Kev. He lipped the words 'I love you'. I sent him a kissy face back. We have our bromances, its just our thing. Then I replied,

"Seriously though. A fan? How would that work?"

"Who knows?! Love doesn't have rules, it just happens. You'll know when it hits you bro." I smiled, then looked down at the ground. It went silent for a few minutes, so I just thought to myself. Was he expecting me to pick her out of the crowd? Or fall in love with her after seeing her for not even a minute backstage? Both seem so unrealistic.

Y/N POV

 When I found out that I couldn't go, I stayed up in my room for the rest of the night. It's times like these that inspire me to write stories, poetry, and just journal entries. I need some place to vent, and that's pretty much the only way how. I love writing, and I could get lost in it so easily. Each character I would make, I would get lost in their own world. I wish I actually could be in their world, because maybe then I would have a chance to meet Ryan. They seem to have much better lifestyles. Anyways, It was Tuesday night, and Ryan was performing on Friday night, which meant I had two nights for a miracle to happen. Yeah right. My writing was getting sloppy, so I could tell I was getting tired. It was about 10:00pm, and I had work at 6:00am-1:00pm. Great. What a great addition to my life already. Time to get some sleep, and pray for a miracle to happen before Friday.