Prologue 1 : The Cursed House

"A house is never still in darkness to those who listen intently, there is a whispering in distant chambers, an unearthly hand presses the snib of the window, the latch rises, the ghost was created when the first man awoke in the night." JM. Barie.

***

Takano Seiji and his family got out of their car when his 5-year-old daughter Maki immediately ran into their new home. Their oldest child, Ryu, smiled broadly while staring at the house. Then followed his sister into the house.

"Maki!! Don't run!" Ryu yelled at his sister, "Wait for me!!"

Takano and his wife looked at each other with smiles.

They finally bought the house they dreamed of. The beautiful Japanese style house, even though it was built 50 years ago.

"Maki, stop running around!" Ryu yelled again.

Suddenly, Maki stopped running around to checking every corner of the house. She was stunned to see a girl of her age running around in the backyard. The short black haired girl wearing a purple kimono.

The girl glance at Maki, then stopped right in front of the veranda where Maki stood and smiled at her.

"Who are you?" Maki asked her with her cute soft voice.

The girl smiled, "Let's play!" her naughty smile looked cold like her pale face and deep black eyes.

***