Hiding the Truth

Your POV
In a way I was looking forward for today cause it means I get to see Camila but in a way I don't cause I hate school and have done since I was 11. When I started secondary school I was bullied for anything they could find wrong with me. Then when Sam started making new friends I kinda got left behind. I thought she would stick with me and she did but it was Sam and Y/N plus about 4 other kids. I did make one friend though at Football (Soccer) practice. We are still good friends. His name is Justin and he is really the only ever friend I made although he didn't go to my school. Dad had left early for work meaning Abby had to take everyone to school. Sam, Ryan and I decided to walk to make it easier for her. "BYE" we all shouted at we walked out. 
"You know the way right?" I asked Sam cause she was the one who said she did.
"Yeah Dad showed me" Sam replied.
"If we get lost its on you Sam" Ryan said. Sam shot him a glare and he raised his arms in defence. "Just sayin'" He said. I laughed as we followed Sam. 
Sam suddenly stopped. "Uh guys" Sam said. Oh no, shes lost. I knew I shouldn't have trusted her. "I don't kn-" Sam was cut off by some one calling both of us. I saw Ryan drooling and followed his gaze. "look it Camila Y/N" Sam said to me wiggling her eyebrows. 
"Shut up, Dinah is with her to and Ryan close your mouth" I said as the two girls came up to us. Ryan came back into reality. 
"Hello Ladies" Ryan said. I face palmed myself. Oh god he is weird. Both girls laughed.
"Hey Ryan" they said.
"Hey Sam, Hey Y/N" Dinah said with Camila just waving. We continued walking and as usual Ryan and I dropped to the back and stayed silent. Then are car horn when off. We all turned to see a few boys in a car. I mean it wasn't a cool car but it was a car.
"Hey girls, want a ride" One of the boys called.
"Go away Austin" Camila replied.
"Oh come on babe, don't be like that" The Austin guy replied.
"Don't call me babe" Camila shouted back.
"Austin just get lost" Dianh shouted.
"Oh those are the new brits, the accent is cute" I kept my head down but it was up long enough to see him send Sam a smile. "Your loss" He said before driving away.
"Who was that?" Sam asked as I looked back up. We started walking again.
"Oh Hey" Ryan suddenly said. I saw him run over to some of the boys he was with yesterday. Great, I'm alone now.
"Austin, he has had a crush on Mila for ages. He was the one no one says no to, well that was until Camila. Everytime he has asked her out she says no" Dinah said.
"I don't like him" Camila said. 
"Why? He's cute" Sam said. He is not cute, yeah lots of people probably think he's hot but I really don't see it. 
"No he's not" I mumbled to myself although I think someone heard.
"Well at least Y/N agrees with me" Camila said. She stopped walking for a moment so she could walk next to me. She slung her arm around my shoulders. Uh can she not please. Dinah and Sam rolled their eyes before turning back around. I knew why they did but Camila probably thought that they meant they thought we were wrong. Camila took back her arm. "Hey" Camila smiled at me.
"Hi" I replied. Her smile was really pretty.
"You okay?" Camila asked as we walked through the school gates.
"Uh ye-" I was cut off by someone hugging me.
"Hey" oh it was Normani, I didn't even notice her. We all walked to our lockers. It turns out I have maths which means I'm with Camila. Once we had all said goodbye or I was awkward and mumbled, then Camila and I went to maths. I don't really know what to do when I walk into class. I mean, I'm new and I don't really know anyone but Camila. I guess Austin is in this class to though. Camila grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back. I didn't think much of her grabbing my hand because their is a good chance she doesn't like me in that way.
Once the class began I totally tuned out. I don't care about Triangles or whatever. Camila started snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Y/N Hello?" She said.
"Oh yeah hi" I said. She started laughing and that's when I realized she was standing up.
"Class is over, well it finished early again, you should probably know that this happens a lot" Camila laughed. Her laugh is so cute. Ugh stop it.
"Oh right" I replied. I quickly packed up my things and got up. I really don't get this American school thing. I mean Camila just told me we have break now. I thought we had two lessons then break. Maybe its just this school. I followed Camila anyway and we sat under a tree because apparently we are the only ones with early break. Its weird cause with Camila the silence is never awkward which is nice for a change. There was no one around, well apart from a few kids from our class.
"What do you want to do when your older?" Camila asked. I turned to face her.
"Uh I'm not sure, what about you?" I asked. I have never known what I wanted to be.
"Probably a doctor or something" Camila replied. I laughed. "What?" Camila said hitting my arm playfully.
"I just never imagined you as a doctor" I replied. She looked at me confused.
"What did you think I would be then?" Camila asked after we had both stopped laughing.
"I don't know, a singer or just something to do with music" I replied. She looked at me confused.
"How did you know I liked music?" Camila asked. She looks cute when she's confused.
"Sam told me last night. She said that you loved music and it was something you had always wanted to do" I said.
"Well then why don't you want to have a career in music?" She asked. I looked at her confused for a moment. "Sam isn't the only one telling people about them" Camila raised her eye brows.
"Music may be the thing I'm best at but I have stage fright so that's kinda down the drain" I replied. "I had always wanted to be a musician but I discovered that God didn't want that for me obviously because in Year 6 I was about to do my solo but fainted. I tried again a few weeks later and I cried and then fainted in front of the whole school, I guess its just not meant to be" I laughed at the memory.
"Well Sam told me you write your own stuff so you could do some background stuff right?" Camila asked.
"Wow, how much did she tell you but no cause those are kinda personal and i don't feel right with giving them away, plus if I ever met any famous person I would most likely cry. I did when I met Demi Lovato during her Camp Rock days" I laughed. Camila jumped.
"You like Demi?" She asked excitedly.
"Yeah, she's the best, don't forget Ariana Grande" I said.
"Their my fave artists" Camila said.
"Oh and Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift" We both said at the same time. 
"Okay that was kinda weird" I said.
"I know" Camila replied. Camila suddenly got up. "Come on we have to go" Camila said. I quickly got up and it turned out I was in more than one lesson with Camila.