By the Way... III

"I just love spending time with you." I crooned, playing with a lock of Dark's hair. He picked his head up from between my legs. "Are you not into this or something?" he asked, wiping his mouth. "You've done it a hundred times already...I'm wiped out." I said, laying back. "Fucking wimp." he replied, getting in bed beside me. "Your stamina is...admirable." I replied, stretching. "I can't get myself off." he whined, in an exaggerated tone. "Oh please, I've walked in on you having some happy alone time more times than I can count." He gave me his best puppy dog face. "Fine." I said, rolling over, climbing atop his well built frame. "You are lucky you're cute." He emitted a low growl suddenly. "Easy there. I like it rough, but not th-" "Shh." he said. "Someone's here." I rolled off of him and sat up, covering myself with blankets. "So...this is how you spend the evening you're supposed to spend with me?" A figure drifted through the wall, leaving a trail of shadows behind it. "God damn it." he muttered. It settled on the end of the bed and swept its long hair back. "Nimue...just go." Dark moaned. I saw colors pour into the figure, revealing a rejected looking Nimue. "I thought..." "You thought nothing." Dark snarled. "Just leave me alone." She narrowed her eyes at him, the light purple glow intensifying slightly as she did so. I felt my blood chill. "Do you think this is funny?" she asked. "Kind of." Dark replied, lighting a cigarette. "It's also a bit sad." She exhaled. "I've done all I can to get your attention. It hasn't worked." "See, now you're getting it." he replied, taking a long drag. "Everything except one thing." she said, her voice just above a whisper. She crawled on top of him and sat in his lap. "Get off me." he said, shifting a bit. "Not just yet." she said, putting her nose to his. I watched Dark's breathing pattern shift. Whatever she's doing certainly has him feeling a certain type of way. She whispered something in his ear in Aramaic. Dark's eyes widened and he looked at me. "(Y/N), we'll have to pick up where we left off a bit later." The sense of urgency in his tone was rather offputting. I flashed him a look and he just shook his head quickly. I dismissed myself, still wrapped in his sheets, wondering just what she said.