Chapter 9:

Harry and I drove Danielle back to her flat and then made our way back to ours. It still felt weird calling in out flat. I was staring out the window thinking about what I would be doing this week, when I deep voice broke my trance.

"Emma," the voice demanded.

"Um, oh yeah," I say looking back at him.

"I asked what you wanted to do for dinner," he explains.

"Oh, I don't care, I was thinking we could order a pizza or something, stay in and watch a movie," I suggest.

"That sounds good, we have two whole weeks to go out and have fun," he winks.

I laugh and return to staring out the window.

"What are you thinking about," he asks breaking my concentration for the second time.

"What do you mean," I say puzzled.

"What are you concentrating so hard on," he asks sheepishly.

"Oh, nothing, I was trying to figure what I have planned this weekend," I answer coyly.

"Already thinking of ways to get away from me," he grins.

"Oh, of coarse not Haz, I would never do that," I smirk back at him.

"So what do you have planned," he asks.

"Not too much, I just have to finish unpacking, oh and I have a wedding on Wednesday to go to. I have to call my cousin ad tell her that I don't have a date," I tell him.

"I could go with you," he says shyly.

"You would," I ask him.

"Sure, it would be fun," he blushes.

Why was he blushing? Was he nervous about offering to go with me? No...

"You don't have to, you know, I'm sure you could find something more fun to do," I explain.

"What could be more fun than hanging out with you. A pretty girl in a pretty dress, sounds like a good night to me. I could hang out with Niall and Zayn any night, trust me, you would be doing me a favor by taking me with," he winks.

"Oh Harry, thank you. You don't have to do this, if you change your mind just tell me. I really owe you one, you know." I give him a quick side hug.

"Anything for you," he says.

We pull into our driveway and get out. We head into the kitchen, and Harry grabs the phone.

"What do you like on your pizza," he asks.

"Olives and green peppers," I answer.

He shoots me a disgusted look and I laugh.

He calls the pizza place and places our order.

"Why don't you go put on your pajamas and then pick a movie," he tells me.

"Or I go change while you pick a movie, since I picked the pizza," I smirk while walking to my bedroom.

I walk in and go to the closet, I get out a black V-neck and a pair of black leggings. I look at myself on the mirror quickly. I pull my hair up into a messy bun so it was out of my face. I walk back downstairs to see two plates and two glasses of wine waiting for us. I smile, this was a great way to spend our night. I walk to sit on the couch, I sit cross legged and wait for Harry to get back. I take my glass and take a sip, it tasted sweet. It was my favorite kind, and Lou always kept it around. Harry walked back in from the kitchen.

"Getting an early start," he asks cheekily.

"As always," I smirk, taking another sip.

Just then the doorbell rang, Harry shuffled over to answer. He paid for the pizza and walked over to the couch setting it on the coffee table. We both take a slice and nuzzle into the couch. He had put in the Hangover, which I didn't mind. I had seen it before but it was still hilarious. We ate our pizza and laughed throughout the whole movie. We finished the pizza and put in another movie, this time it was Men In Black. About half way through I began to yawn . I looked at the clock it was 10:30. I decided to stay up, I yawned a few more times before letting my head rest on Harry's shoulder. It was comfy, so I almost immediately fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up, I was really uncomfortable so I opened my eyes to see why. I realized I had fallen asleep on the couch. I look up to see Harry's face leaning against the side of the couch. My head was resting on his crotch. I felt like this should be awkward, but it wasn't. I sit up, trying not to wake him. I got off the couch and walk to the bathroom. My hair was a mess and I had makeup all over my face, I decided it was best to just take a shower. I peel off my clothes and step inside the shower. The warm water felt great on my skin. I washed my hair with some of the boys shampoo, since I hadn't unpacked mine yet. When I was done I wrapped myself up in towel and was about to make my way up to my bedroom. I take one step out of the bathroom, when I run into a hard chest. I slipped backward because my feet were wet, but two huge hands grab my shoulders stopping me. My towel slipped and was now on the floor. My face turned 50 different shades of red. I was horrified. I stood up quickly grabbing my towel. I mumbled a thank you and ran to the bedroom. This was horrible.

Harry P.O.V.

I saw Emma naked, I had never seen someone's face turn brighter than hers. I was quite funny actually. But for some reason I couldn't get the image out of my mind. This would cause trouble. I had never seen someone run away that fast. Within seconds she was down the hall. I don't understand why she was so embarresed. It's not like she was the first naked woman I've ever seen. Plus she got up so fast I hardly had the chance to see anything. I suppose that maybe I should try to talk to her. I had an idea, but I decided to give her a few minutes to let her calm down.