the great machine, and the turning of a new leaf.. prt 1

Rune

As i was walking down the halls of beacon that lead to ozpins tower i was stopped by a sound. One i knew all to well. A ship entering the atmosphere. I ran towards the nearest window and was my jaw was agape at what i saw.

A ketch. My houses ketch. I broke through the window scaring nearby students. And running towards the court yard and turned on my comms

Rune:this is rune of house manna to the ketch entering atmosphere can you hear me

????:this is mithrizz,kell of house manna. We recived word of your distress call. Its good to hear your voice old friend.

Rune: same to you,my kell. Its good to finally speak normaly again.

Mithrizz:hahaha... So. How is this world  on vex?

Rune: non-existent

Mithrizz:FINALLY!!!!! A place we can set down that has no damn reality bending machines!

Rune:besides the humans and faunas there is only a single ghoul.

Mithrizz:...... Please tell me you are serious. By the goddess tell me your serious!

Rune:no hive,no vex,no cabal, and a single ghoul. Which you know all to well

Mithrizz:enlighten me

Rune:the father of war... Shaxx. The one that took your arm...

Mithrizz: i am on my way. I need to see him with my own eyes.

I then saw a skiff fly out of the hangars on the ketch. It had an escort of fighter variant skiffs as well. They were heading right for me when i heard ozpin shout out

Ozpin:ARE THEY FRIENDS OF YOURS?

rune:YEAH... ITS MY HOUSE HOLD. HOUSE MANNA

ozpin practically appeared right next to me with a face of shock

Ozpin:your house!!

Rune:yes, i would prepare yourself. The kell is on his way. And he is a lot bigger than i.

By the time i turnded around the kells skiff had landed before me. It was alot bigger than a normal skiff. He is twice my size after all.

(Ditch the devils logo and make the red blue and the orange lights purple)

I saw the ramp drop and him walk out. His arm had fully regrown i had to try so hard not to laugh at ozpins expression

Mithrizz:who is this captain?

Rune: this is professor ozpin. Headmaster of this academy.

Mithrizz:is... He okay?

Rune:he reacted the same way when i stood infront of him. He is just surprised at our hight.

Ozpin:i i am sorry for staring, but by oum your massive.

The kell gave a hearty laugh at that
He was apparently use to this

Mithrizz:every one i met has said the same thing.

He took sent his gaze at me and his head went back in shock

Mithrizz:by the goddess when was the last time you had ether?! Your practically a thrall! Nothing but skin and bones!

Ozpin looked shocked at this revelation.

Ozpin: i thought you said you had a min ether gen!

Rune: i did. It broke in the crash. I found that out when i turned it on.

Mithrizz:we are going to get you some ether right now even if i have to drag you on the skiff

Rune:bu-

At that mithrizz grabbed his arm amd dragged him onto the skiff,neither noticing the medium sized pile of rose petals on the ramp.

To be continued....