REVELATIONS OF NAMES OF FINALIST.

Due the tremendous response we..the co-admins..of Infinity Awards 2019 have decided to split the Awards into two catogeries.

1. Popular Choice.

2. Critic's Choice.

Popular Choice Award will be totally based on Readers Vote.

While..

Critic's Choice Award will be totally on basis of the review of Admins and Judges of the Infinity Awards.(For the records..I @saminthelostworld won't be a part of this process..in order to avoid any biase or rigged accusation.)

Coming to the Popular Choice Awards..

..the name of the finalist will begin to be revealed from Sunday onwards.

Since Fanfiction Catogery has huge turnout..
..it will posted into several parts.i

As one can see that AVNEIL AND MANAN has more than 650+ stories each nominated..while catogery of Rikara..Arshi and SanDhir too have huge numbers.. that's why these sub catogeries alone would be divided into several parts and will be posted every single day.

Voting Phase will begin from 21st January and would continue till 10th February.

Rules of Voting will be posted very soon as well.

So..we will see you all on Sunday with the first list of the name of the Finalists.

Wishing all the nominees all the very best.

God bless.