Part 6

Alex❤️
Me and Johnny was just lying there comfy. We was watching the vampire diaries on his laptop and I was cuddled into him. Something I've never quite gotten, a feeling I've always wanted but never received because Alfie was never like that type of person. And it's crazy to think I hated this guy just yesterday and then only a couple hours ago I had sex with the guy and now here I am wishing this could never end. Until it did. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" I couldn't help but laugh Lauren is so over dramatic. I no longer cared as much about her knowing and I knew Johnny didn't either. "LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY" Johnny started laughing from behind me and I just looked up at him. Not long later a little Lauren came running through his door. "Alex where the hell have you been up to? Or shall I say with my brother?" I just laughed. "Okay whatever girl talk." She just grabbed my arm and dragged me off Johnny and into her room. " I don't care what you say you are telling me what happened!" "If I do you won't be mad right?" "Of course your my best friend" "I um I" "spit it out" "ihadsexwithyourbrother" her mouth went from normal to never to be closed again. "Wait backspace what?" "I had sex with your brother?" "Omg!!" "Your happy about that?" "Well duh I ship you guys i mean endgame on next level but you guys had sex, just yesterday you hated him" "I know it's weird but I guess it just happened" "I'm so happy!!" "Oh god" to me that's just about the weirdest reaction ever to telling your best friend you had sex with their brother but i mean at least she's not mad. "Okay but you missed drama at school" she said as I sat down on her bed. "Okay spill" "okay basically you know Sophie and Oscar?" "Duh" "Well Sophie is ignoring Oscar obviously over something stupid but I think they're gonna break up.." "and?" "Nothing..." "omg..." "what?" "You like him don't you?" "I mean" "you do?!!!" "Okay fine but what am I meant to do I can't do that to Sophie" "Sophie is Sophie she's not big on guys she probably won't mind she'll probably be over him in a week or two then she hopefully will be fine with you and" "Okay you can shut up now" we both just started laughing then we heard a knock on the door. Lauren gelled come in and I just stayed sat crossed legged on her bed. "Hey girls." "Johnny" Lauren said with a smirk. "Okay so she knows" he said chuckling. "Anyway princess you want me to go grab your stuff out the car?" "If it's okay?" "Of course it is" and then he was gone. "Okay right girl what the hell?" Lauren asked. "What?" "Do you like my brother?" "I dunno" "you do?!" "Don't mock me" I said laughing. "Still" "I guess i do but I don't spend much time with him so I'm not sure" "oh come on you love him" "love is a strong word I thought I told you that" she playfully rolled her eyes and then Johnny entered again with my stuff.