011

Jungkook laid in bed. Was there a possibility KT remembered?

He sighs and shakes his head, maybe he should do things to slowly make him remember, not just feed him. He wanted KT to remember every small second and every day they spent together.

The door clicked open revealing the boy who had wet hair and Jungkooks clothes on him.

Jungkook wondered what life would have been like if he stayed. Or what if he was the one to go instead of Taehyung.

As of say night, KT and Jungkook slept in the same room. Due to the fact the couch was no longer comfortable for Jungkook. And KT wanted to watch him just in case his cut reopened.

Taehyung put the towel in the laundry bin and crawled in bed beside Jungkook. Though they slept in the same bed it was never intimate or cuddly, much to Jungkooks disappoint.

-

The next day once everyone had left for what they call a "simple misssion", it left Yoongi and Taehyung alone for some simple tests.

"WHAT THE FUCK" KT yells as Yoongi drops a book on his extracted nail.

"Woah, Jimin has been teaching you some slang. Anyways, I'm just checking the strength of your nails" he says as he now sits beside Taehyung and takes out some nail clippers.

"I don't think-" snap "that's going to work.." the metal nail clippers snapped in half and Yoongi looked in shock.

"The hell are these made out of? Diamond" he scoffs as he brings Taehyung downstairs to the kitchen.

He begins boiling some water and Taehyung looks to him in confusion.

"This might be a bad idea, Namjoon and Jungkook might kill me.. but"

He takes KT's hand and dumps it into the boiling water. A small groan comes from him before the entire bowl freezes up around his fingers. Leaving enough space for them to squeeze out.

"Yo, this shit COOL" he laughs as he stares at Taehyungs unburnt hand.

-

"You're so cool V" the brunette says as he sits in the other boys bed.

His father wasn't home and he managed to get his best friend to come over.

"Kookie, is it wrong for me to love you?" He asks as he lays beside the brunette.

"No, it isn't bad" he says softly, running his fingers through the ravenettes hair.

"Yes it is bad!" They both snap up and find "v's" father standing there.

"So you're the little fag fucking yo my son!"

The second she hears yelling, his wife entire the room desperately trying to calm him down.

"You better stay the fuck away from my son"

-

"Fuck, did I break him? KT KT KT" Yoongi shakes the boy over and over again.

"Sorry, can I go take a nap?"