Saved

Imagine, you're attacked by some thugs, but you get saved by Dean.

Age: 4-6

The pattering of your feet echoed through the alley way as they slammed against the concrete, you were trying to speed up as much as you could. They were getting close. Really close. Too close. Your legs felt like they weren't even connected to your body anymore, they were a separate thing, trying to get away as fast as they could. You heard them laugh, you heard their feet stomping towards you, faster than you could ever get to. No matter how much hope seemed to be dwindling, you kept running. The men were edging closer, and by now you were looking for a spot to hide. But they were too close for you to hide and for them not to see you. You glanced back in the dark, the sun was gone, making it harder to see anyone behind you, making it even scarier. Suddenly you were halted to a stop as you ran into something hard, with fabric on it.

It was a person.

Your first instinct would be to run, but you were already running, so you ran behind whoever the person was, hiding behind their legs. The man looked at you with confusion and tried to move you, until the other two men chasing you ran up, staying about 10 feet away. Finally you noticed how big the man you hid behind was. The two other men only made up his whole stature if they were combined, but in strength, there was no way they could defeat this guy, but you didn't really know that. Both men were breathing hard, since you had been quite a challenge to catch up to. The man you hid behind stood still and watched the other two precariously.

"Just give us the kid man." One of them breathed heavily. The man looked at them and squinted his eyes. Suddenly you could smell the alcohol emanating off of him.

"She your sister, or what?" The man slurred. One of them shook their head and sighed.

"Give us the kid. And we'll be on our way." The man wasn't budging. He wanted a good reason on why he should just hand you over.

"Why was she running from you?" He asked, not fully comprehending the situation.

"Listen buddy. She's ours. Give her up." The man who stood in front of you adjusted his stance, making himself look bigger than you initially thought he was.

"Well, 'Buddy.' This kid and both of you, are breathing pretty hard. So I'm assuming you've been running, so I'd like to know why, before I 'Give her up.' Alright?" Suddenly one of the two men let a switch blade fall from his sleeve and into his hand, making you quietly whimper. The man put his hand down in front of you, as if to protect you. You grabbed onto his hand, but he quickly pulled away when he felt something cold and wet touch his hand. He lifted his hand up to see it splattered slightly on the side.

Blood.

"Like I said. Give us the kid. Now." The man looked back at you as you stuffed your head into his legs, silently crying. He looked back to the men and narrowed his eyes at them.

"I don't think so." He put his hand on you and pushed you back, making sure you were a safe distance away from them. Suddenly the man with the switchblade ran at him, and the man socked him in the face without hesitation, sending him down onto the hard concrete. You yelped out of fear and quickly ran behind one of the nearby dumpsters. You put your hands on your ears, hoping to drown out the sound of the two men fighting the other man. You didn't know what was going to happen to you. If the man lost, you'd be taken. You didn't know what they had planned for you. And if the other man won, well, who knows. Maybe he would help, or maybe he would leave. Something slammed against the dumpster you sat next to, and you held back a scream. It was loud, like a body. And the worst was that you didn't know whose body it was. Tears started to fall out of your eyes as you gripped your ears. Suddenly it was quiet. You couldn't hear anything. You slowly let go of your ears, then suddenly the man who had helped you before appeared in front of you. You screamed, barely being able to see him in the dark, but he quickly quieted you.

"Hey, hey, hey! Listen it's okay, it's okay, it's just me." You quickly calmed yourself, and all you were doing was crying out of fear. He looked at you sincerely, and that's when you could finally make out his face. He had a stubble, and dark blond hair. But mostly, he had a pair of striking, green eyes. You sniffed and let out another whimpered sob. The man held his hand out and you quickly jumped around his neck, holding onto him. He shushed you and rubbed your back, hoping you would calm down. He stood up, holding your trembling frame in his arms as you cried over his shoulder. "Can you tell me your name?" He asked quietly. You sniffed again.

"Y/N." You mumbled through your tears. He nodded.

"My name's Dean." All you responded with was another sob. Without asking you, Dean began walking to wherever he was staying, supposedly a motel room. Even though you were half asleep when you saw the sign to the long row of rooms. You heard a door open, and slam shut. Few words were spoken with another person as you quickly and peacefully started to fade. You felt yourself being laid onto a bed, and covers being pulled over your still body. After that, you switched off like a light. Falling asleep on your hero's bed.

I love little reader so much •,-,•

Sorry about the small imagine :( but I have a massive one coming up in about two weeks :D. I know I've been doing so many little reader ones (and trust me I've got a lot more comin') but literally they just make me swoon. If you guys would like something different just let me know! I'd love to hear what you'd like to read. Thanks for reading.

Bye my squad.

(Also does anyone else love the breakfast club? Like, holy shit I love that movie so much)