jimin (pt 2)

ok so can anyone pronounce the new guy's name in txt? cause i can't. anyway. I have one more song related imagine (after this) and two romantic-ish ones before i start some brother/ best friend ones. the song for this is serendipity by jimin

All this is no coincidence
Just, just by my feeling

Jimin doesn't believe in coincidence. It's no coincidence that he happened to run into you four years after you guys dated in high school. It's certainly no coincidence that you agreed to go out with him, leading to now, three months later, sleeping in his bed while he plays with your hair.

No, it wasn't a coincidence. It was because of raw emotion

The whole world is different from yesterday
Just, just with your joy

Jimin's always been in a dark place. With barely enough money to provide for the two of you, he struggles. As cliche as it sounds, you change everything. He'll get mad over bills, fuming rather openly about the outrageous prices. You'll come over and smile.

That's all it takes for him to believe that things will get better.

When you called me
I became your flower

He will always be there for Y/N, just like she is always there for him. It doesn't matter what happens, he will stand by his moonlight until her gorgeous glow dims into nothing.

According to Jimin, that won't happen for a long time.

As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache

He can agree that the both of you have changed. In what way doesn't matter because as far as he knows, you love each other the way you are. He'll keep praying that your relationship can bloom, even if it hurts.

He loves you, just like you love him.