Chapter Eight~ What a nice day

AN: Sorry I haven't updated. I know I have said this before but I have been extremely busy. I might not update for awhile after this chapter, but I will try.

Grace's POV

I was woken up the next morning to laughing and clicks from what I guess to be a camera. I try to sit up but realized that something was holding me down. I opened my eyes to see Louis and Harry standing at the end of the bed laughing at their phones.

"What are you two doing?" I ask and they look up from their phones. Their eyes got wide and they ran from the room.

I felt movement from whatever was holding me. I looked behind me and saw Niall.

"Good morning Grace." He smiled and then realized that his arms were around me. He unwrapped his arms and blushed.

"Good morning Niall." I smiled back at him and got up from the bed.

"Did you sleep good?" He smirked and I blushed.

"I did. Did you?" Now it was my turn to smirk.

He blushed. "I did."

"Do you want to head down to the kitchen to get some breakfast?" I asked and began walking to the door. As I was walking out the door Niall grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. He then ran to the kitchen and sat me down on one of the chairs.

I looked around the room and saw all the other boys looking at us.

"What?" I questioned them.

"What was that about?" Louis smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"She asked if I wanted breakfast. So I picked her up and ran to the kitchen." Niall shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Oooooh!" said Harry.

I nodded and got up from the chair and headed to the fridge. I pulled out eggs, bacon, and milk. I then walked to the cupboard and pulled out bread, cinnamon, and a pan.

"Who wants eggs, bacon and cinnamon french toast." I asked and set the pan on the stove to heat up.

"WE DO!!!" yelled the boys.

"How many do you want?" I began to start the french toast.

"7" yelled Niall.

"3" yelled Harry.

"4" shouted Louis.

"3" said Zayn.

"I would like 3 please." said Liam. 'Oh Liam always the gentleman', I thought.

"Okay it will be a few minutes." After about 5 minutes the french toast was done, the bacon was just about done and so was the eggs.

I put all the food on plates and carried them to the dinning room table.

"BOYS FOOD!" I yelled and then I could her footsteps running to the dinning room.

"WOO HOO FOOD!" yelled Niall as he filled his plate.

All the other boys began to fill their plates too. I already had my plate so I began to eat.

After a few minutes of silence it was broken by the boys' compliments.

"Grace this is sooooo good!!" All the boys nodded at Liam's words, food in their mouths.

"Thank you." We all went back to eating and when we were done the boys all went to the living room  complaining of how full they were.

I laughed and cleaned up the kitchen and dinning room. When I was done I headed to the living room. I walked into the room and saw the boys watching Spongebob.