Chapter 8 •• It Was Amazing..

Hellooooooooo, i drew the picture above 😄
I don't know how often I should update?
And OMG guys!!! 300 Reads??? Thank you so much!!
Enjoy the chapter :3

Bakugo POV-
He took my hand in his and started leading me down the mountain.
I couldn't help but relise how big and soft his hands were. Maybe those freaks bring him hand moisturiser..?
Why are they so soft???
We curved between trees, me being dragged along helplessly unlike Kirishima who knew this place like the back of his hand.

I looked down to our joined hands and notice a faint line going across the back of his hand, a line paler than the rest of his skin.

"How'd you get the scar?" I ask, running my fingers across it.

He stops walking and looks at our joined hands, pulling our still connected hands, towards his face, inspecting them.
The sudden pull caught me off guard and I tripped, almost falling onto my face if it had not of been for the fact that Kirishima was still holding mine and his own hand.

"Oi! Don't just-"

I stopped from continuing on my rant and noticed a surprised expression playing across his features.

"Huh." He says, inspecting further.

"You have really rough hands!!" He exclaims smiling.

I pull my hand out of his, deep shades of red already rised to my ears.

"I like it!!"

I kid you not I almost fainted.
My body could've gone limp, I could've fallen  and tumbled to my death.

"They're rough but they're like.... squishy!!" He exclaimes, stars in his eyes.

"I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SCAR ON YOUR HAND!!" I yell, a mix of embarrassment and frustration.

"Hm?" He flips his hand over and looks at the pale line.

"Oh damn I do have a scar!!"

So much for knowing this place like the back of his hand.
I mentally face palmed.

"Anyway, we're almost there!"

We walked around 500 meters, left, left, right, left, dizzy, fall, walk, right.
Let's just say, Kirishima could pull a knife on my right now and I would be too lost to even tell which way was up, leaving me unable to escape.

Joking.

I could totally kick his ass.

I hear a faint rush of water coming from in front of us, tucked away behind a fallen tree, the trunk being so wide and thick, leaving you unable to see the other side. Maybe around 40 meters high.

"It's just over this. I'll wait and go slow with you." Kirishima says, directly in front of the tree.

I look at him.

He looks at me.

We make direct eye contact, staring into each others eyes.
His eyes were red, unlike mine that were a darker shade of crimson. It's almost like his eyes hid a thousand different types of pain, but was kept behind a wall that even I couldn't climb.
His eyes were beautiful, with a little scar on his right eyelid.

"Fuck that."

"Huh?"

I broke the silence and tore my gaze away from his, not wanting to embarrass myself further.