In Support for all the ships

Another Author's annoying note:
I know that Pokemon is made for children. It is also made for us to learn Loyalty, Friendship, Courage and Sacrifice. Hence, pokemon is a Children's Anime, targetting young and ambitious viewers. I was 4 when the pokemon first aired in our Country (Philippines) and 5 when i started to have my own Pokémon collectible series. I grew up with pokemon and kinda grow up alongside with the coolest trio of this planet, The Twerp, Twerpette and the Twerpido -- erm i mean.. Ash, Misty and Brock. Misty's departure left me in tears, i swear, i can hear my 7 year old me crying at the moment. Then may appears on the picture and thought that she and ash can make a perfect team and couple. I was 8 years old when i shipped them even if i have no idea what shipping was. I just thought that, and my young mind was being devoured by this "Ash x May" ship thingy that I later know as "AdvanceShipping". I ship them for like two season then after a year, Drew suddenly appeared and steal the show. At first, i hate it. Why would a grassy green haired kid would suddenly appear out of nowhere then gonna act like he's the best? Hello? *giggles* Then here he is, being cute and having a cute moments with may. I was already 10 when I thought that.. ITS MAY AND DREW, and i'm glad that the ship were given a chance to bloom until i turned 12 and already at Highschool. May's departure was kinda rushed but i aint sad cos i know that she and drew will be traveling together. Then dawn appeared and started to ship her with Ash. So yeah.. I think that's that. What i was trying to say here is, Let us be shippers, let us be delusional and please.. no more shipping wars. I know that all of our opinions are important but none of these ships will happen (Except for May and Drew who was confirmed to have mutual feelings for each other, only waiting for Atsuhiko Tomioka to confirm it.. for real!) So yeah, whatever your ship is, do not forget why we are here in the first place, We're all are.. A POKÉMON MASTERS, from past, present, future to infinity and beyond! To Nintendo, Game Freak, 4kids (eventho your dub sucks sometimes), TVTokyo, and Satoshi Tajiri kun, thank you for making my childhood complete.
- mangaka chan ♥