Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Authors Note: I have decided to use the point of view of the characters; I figured it would be easier to understand the state and mind of the story. It would give the opportunity to explore the mind of the character.

Years slowly passed by and Harry faced a lot including facing Voldemort in the chamber of secrets, discovering his god father, being used in rebirth of Voldemort in the year of the tri-wizard tournament, watching his friend Cedric Diggory die and many other events which led to today.

The day of the wizarding war.

Harrys POV *this is the part where he enters the forest and he pretends to be dead*

I lay on the ground still even though my body yearned to move, I felt broken. "Is he dead, the boy, is he?" a menacing voice screech from behind me. All I wanted was to stand up and hit Bellatrix with the killing curse for everyone who died but my body said otherwise. I felt someone walking up towards me and kneel beside me, "Is he alive? Is Draco alive?" she whispered in to my ear, it was the voice of Narcissa Malfoy. I slowly nodded trying not to make it too obvious "He is dead my lord" she beckoned back to Voldemort who laughed hysterically as Hagrid cried and shouted in disbelief. I felt so bad and before I could regret I was being shuffled of the ground and carried away by a sobbing Hagrid, I tried not to give myself away until I knew it was the right time.

I was not aware of what was happening until I heard a very familiar voice shouting, it was Ginny. Guilt tickled down my chest as I squinted my eyes shut. I heard Neville and before he could do anything stupid I ran out of Hagrids lap and ran in the opposite direction of Voldemort hoping he would follow me as I lead him away form my friends and the people I care about.

Ginnys POV

Everyone watched in awe and shock as Harry ran behind Hogwarts towards the forest leading Voldemort away. I felt hope flutter through me, there was a new found hope for everyone which gave the courage to start to duel the death eaters as most of them apparated probably in to hiding. "COWARDS, COME BACK!" Bellatrix screeched at them while they all shot into the air ignoring her. "You've lost, even they know that!" I shouted at her. "YOU DARE TALK TO ME YOU FILTHY BLOOD TRAITER!" Bellatrix screamed wide eyed at me raising her wand. "Not my daughter you bitch!" my mum shouted hitting Bellatrix with a spell causing her to freeze and shatter like a smashed mirror. Bellatrix was dead. "Woahhh" was all I said as my mum turned to me with a victorious smile.

She led me to the great hall where the remainder survivors were, the hall was basically an extended hospital wing. Everyone was injured or hurt in someway or the other and was being cured. I turned around not wanting to enter the atmosphere of my parents, Bill, Charlie, Fred and George around the body of Tonk and Lupin. I walked to the entrance hall as a tear escaped my eyes as I tried to stay strong. I looked up to see Ron, Hermione and Harry. I ran up to Harry and held on for dear life, we were in this position for god knows how long until we were rudely interrupted by my brother you suddenly felt the urge to have a cough attack. "We get the message Ronald, we just don't care" as Harry and I pulled away from the hug smirking at him. He stood red eared "Well its over, Voldemorts gone for good" Harry spoke up we celebrated the rest of the day as a day of victory. Even the deaths of our loved ones didn't bring down our happiness because we celebrated knowing they didn't die in vain.

A/N: In my version Fred doesn't die because he is just too awesome to die. If he dies it'll stress my soul 😂😂 soz but I can't deal with stress pain like that👏