Lost and Found - Part 2

Author's Note: Follow me on my Tumblr blog for my stories where I'm making manips, posting updates on stories and much more. Username: musesandstories.

I just posted the cover I made for this story on there and a promo I did with all the characters + Amity for Season 1.

All the plots and such of Season 1 are from the creative mind of Max Landis. All I own is everything to do with Amity. :)

Now back to our regularly scheduled Holistic adventures.

______________________________

A Holistic Adventure

BBCA Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Lost and Found - Part 2

Todd's body is half leaned out of the shower, reaching desperately for the window. It was quite a sad sight to see. He had tried over and over again with no luck.

Dirk sighed, trying to encourage him. "Come on Todd, third time's the charm. You can do it!"

Just when it looked like him might get lucky, Todd stumbled, nearly falling and banging a dirty dusty unused rack of toiletries, which he frantically tried to keep still to avoid making noise.

"Damn, I knew you couldn't do it!" Dirk said, bitting his lip disappointedly. This caused Amity to elbow him hard, making the detective clutch his side.

"Really?" Todd whispered, annoyed at him.

"This is all my fault." Dirk looked down, apologetic. "Look, I- okay, I need to tell you, I'm sorry about what I did before. With the lottery ticket. I think it was, in sight of hind, fairly...messed up."

"You don't say?" Amity remarked sarcastically to him.

Todd began to frantically reach for the window again, the shower curtain starting to make it's loud creaking noise. Todd shakes his head, frustrated, and almost slips in the little bit of water still in the tub. Amity saw this was going nowhere and if she had to sit here any longer with Dirk, she was going to lose it herself.

Todd sighed, taking a deep breath, and began to reach for the window. Dirk turns to notice Lydia has entered the bathroom, and is staring at them. She begins pawing at the curtain. In that moment, Gordon walked by, talking on his cell phone again.

"It'll be beautiful, you'll see. This is a speed bump. It's a big speed bump, but keep in mind, technically, we're winning." He paused. "We'll kill them, of course."

Dirk, hearing this, makes an alarmed face and swats at Lydia, grabbing the ball out of her mouth. He hurls the ball out the doorway. Amity elbows him again for doing such a foolish move, but Gordon didn't even notice it. The ball bounced, overturning some candles onto a stack of old magazines.

"Go get it! Go!" Dirk whispered, brushing the girl dog away.

Todd, trying to focus, again reaches for the window the latch. It's a little more open now. But Lydia returned again, excitedly running in place and barking.

"No! Go away!" Dirk told her.

Lydia snapped at him, startling Dirk, and she begins to tug the curtain- when the corgi appears, bitting at Lydia's ankles. Lydia turns, loudly snarling at the dog. This alerted Gordon Rimmer.

"Rapunzel! What the hell are you doing in there?" He shouted from another room.

Todd began to reach for the window again, but his cell phone began ringing. Amity face palmed and the two guys began to panic. Gordon heard the cell phone going off from the bathroom, making his way over.