Chapter 4: Siblings of Destruction

Third Person P.O.V.

Salem walked down the hallway in her attire and face paint.

Corey: "Yes! She's here!"

Renee: "More like a freaking goddess."

She had been informed that Seth was going to call her out and she had no idea why. Salem didn't want anything to do with him after he broke her heart and almost drove her to kill herself.

"Excuse me, Salem?"

She stopped walking as she saw Byron Saxton there with a microphone.

"Do you mind answering a few questions?" he asked as he cautiously approached her.

"Yes, but making it quick because I have to go and see what Cruella De Vil wants." she replied.

"Salem, what are your thoughts on Seth Rollins calling you out to the ring?" he asked.

"Byron, it's driving me crazy. I mean, Seth Rollins stabbed me, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose in the back. Why? Because he is a pure kiss-ass. He cheated on me with a blonde bimbo who can't wrestle for anything."

Michael: "Ain't that the truth?"

"One thing's for sure is that he lost a sexy, badass, dangerous woman. One day, The Authority and Summer will turn on his spoiled ass and if he comes crying to me, I'll kick his ass."

Renee: "Damn, Salem!"

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some business to take care of." she explained.

Salem walked off as the cameras changed to the ring as Seth stood in the center and his theme played.

His theme stopped before he rose the microphone to speak. He rolled his eyes at the loud boos he received.

"I'd like to take this time to call out someone that you all know. So, Salem, please come out." he explained.

The sound of a gong sounded as the arena went dark. Lightning pyros shot as the turnbuckles lit on fire. The arena went red this time as the ramp filled with fog.

The crowd cheered as Salem walked out. She walked down the ramp as she continued glaring at her ex-boyfriend.

She got on the apron and stepped in the ring before she grabbed a microphone and looked at him. They stood in front of each other.

"Here I am. What do you want?" she spat at him.

"I need to talk to you." he told her. She rolled her eyes.

"If you wanted to talk to me, you could've just asked backstage, but guess you have to do Mommy and Daddy's work, huh?" she teased.

"Very funny, Salem. No, it's not that." Seth replied.

"Yeah, sure." she replied.

"I just wanted to apologize. For what I did. I shouldn't have chose Summer Rae over you. I love you so much. Can you take me back and if you do, together we can rule WWE as the new power couple." he explained.

He held his hand out and she looked at it before she extended her hand out.

Just as everybody thought she would shake his hand and make amends....

Renee and Corey: "Oh!"

Salem slapped Seth across the face so hard, even knocking him to the mat. She glared at him, her blue eyes burning with rage.

"HELL NO! AFTER EVERYTHING YOU PUT ME THROUGH, YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU BACK, SETH?! YOU THINK I'M THAT STUPID?! I'M NOT! I'M THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS! YOU BROKE MY HEART AND THAT KILLED ME SO MUCH, I WANTED TO TAKE MY OWN LIFE! YOU BETRAYED ME FOR A FAKE ASS, BLONDE BITCH! I WILL NEVER GET BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU! I'VE MOVED ON! I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE!" Salem yelled at him.

Renee: "Tell him, girl! He deserves this!"

Seth glared at her as he held his face. The Authority's plan failed once again.

"You know what? Forget it. I never loved you. You were just a heat of the moment. At least Summer is better in bed than you ever were!" he yelled.

Salem rolled her eyes before she said something nobody ever thought she would say.

"At least I wasn't the one who got certain photos leaked."

Renee and Corey: "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!"

Seth began seething in anger.

"You know what? Now, I can see why Kane left your sorry ass!" he said.

Salem glared before she slapped him across the face.

"It's one thing for me to have problems with my brothers, but I'll be damned if anybody else drags them into this!" she yelled.

The World Heavyweight champion ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

Salem laughed as she rose her mic again.

"Oh, and as for your little prostitute, I'm afraid she won't be able to help you. A matter of fact, I think she won't be able to be a hoe in the bedroom for a while." she said as she pointed to the titantron.

It showed Summer laying unconscious with blood dripping down her forehead. EMTs and referees surrounded her as The Authority was there as well.

Seth looked on in horror as he realized that Salem was indeed right about causing a path of destruction to authority and corporation.

"Also, I am not the only one who wants revenge on you. There's someone that is just as pissed off at you as much as I am. He happens to be this man." she said before laughing.

She dropped the microphone as Seth began pleading with her. She shook her head as a bell gong sounded and the arena went black.

The crowd couldn't contain themselves at this point.

The bell gong sounded again before the lights came back on and the crowd erupted into even louder cheers.

Michael: "Oh, my!"

Corey: "Salem is a genius!"

Renee: "Rollins is a dead man."

Salem smirked as she saw her older brother, the Undertaker behind Seth.

She pointed to him and the former Shield member turned around, only to come face-to-face with the Phenom.

Soon, he was sandwiched between the two siblings. No escape, no Authority, completely helpless.

He turned around and Undertaker grabbed his neck before performing a brutal Chokeslam.

Salem smirked before she grabbed him and did the throat slash before hitting the Kiss Of Death.

She looked at Undertaker before they hugged and rose each other's arms as her theme played.

Undertaker did his pose as Salem crouched in front of him like a demon .

Michael: "The Authority isn't going to survive with these two causing absolute mayhem."

Salem got up as she eyed her brother.

"We have to get Kane back." she said.

"We will, little one. We will." he replied as they got out of the ring.

A/N: I absolutely enjoyed writing this chapter, lol. What do you think? 😉