"Rainy and cold" Zack x Reader

It was a cold, rainy night. You shivered as you looked over to zack who was leaning against the wall looking out the window of the abandoned and broken down building. He seemed to be lost in thought. Earlier, you had suggested making a fire to keep warm but there were to problems... Zack's fear of fire, which made you feel bad. And if the wind didnt keep blowing it out, the rain surely woild have dampened it as there were many holes in the roof. You and zack were hiding away in an old brick buildinf  in a forest from the police.

You felt a strong shiver climb up your spine, followed by a few sneezes. Zack mumbled something under his breathe and you heard him sigh. You felt something heavy drop on top of you, and you looked up to see that Zack had put his hoodie on you. You blushed a little. "Tch, I don't need you getting sick. Its annoying taking care of you." You smiled softly, knowing he cared about you. He looked at you, "Huh? What's that stupid smile for?"
"Nothing," you replied, "just thinking."
"About what?" He scoffed.
"How you act grumpy and annoyed but deep down you care.." You said softly.
"Believe whatever you want.But that doesn't mean its true, OK!?"

He sat down next to you with his arms crossed, leaning against the wall. You sneezed again, causing him to flinch a little. He paused. Then he sighed and pulled you close to him. You blushed bit a small smile appeared on you face. You snuggled up to him, which, at first he jumped, but then smiled a little. Zack noticed that you were still shivering so he picked you up and placed you on his lap, facing him and he began to hug you tightly.
You looked up at the bandaged male,

"Hey... Zack. Arent you cold..?"
"Not really, and besides getting a cold wont affect me unlike it will to you..." He replied.
"Okay..." You said as you placed your head onto the crook of his neck and snuggled up to him again. "Hey, (y/n).." zack said and you looked up at him. "What is it?"
"N-nothing. Nevermind..." He blushed. You looked at him confused and just as you went to cuddle up to zack again, a set of soft, sweet lips crashed up against yours. Your eyes were wide open only to see Zack's closed. You Couldn't help but kiss him back. Even if he was a killer, he was a pretty hot one, and a good kisser..

When you and zack pulled apart for air, you looked into his strange eyes, and he looked your  deep (e/c) eyes. He hugged you again, and you buried your face into his chest. "I... (Y/n), I love you..." He said as he held you close to him. "I dont ever want to lose you.." you blushed at his words. "I love you too, Zack..." You hugged him and cuddled up to him again. "Thank you, for taking care of me." You said.
"No, thank you for being here with me despite my dark past and dumbass personality." He replied. "Now, please gets some rest. Its getting late.." You smiled and continued to hug the black haired man. "Okay..." You said with a yawn. it wasn't long before you fell asleep. Zack kissed your forehead. Then while holding you close still, he started to fall asleep too.

The two of you had a great sleep. The best one you both had for weeks.

Annnnnnnd, CUT! Sowwy it was so sshoooort but that's the end of this. ^^ tell me if you wish for any part twos or any requests!!